29

"You sure about this, bud?" Yugyeom asks cautiously. With his body leaning on his car door, he watches as Jungkook places his bags into the car trunk. 

"Don't worry, Yugyeom. I'm just paying my family a visit, I'm not leaving forever." Jungkook laughs. Yugyeom chuckles at his friend with a shake of his head,

"Alright, bunny boy. Let's go."

__

Jin hyung's laughter.

No. Jin hyung's windshield laughter.

Jimin stares at Jin's bouncing hair in awe as unique peals of laughter continuously emit from the eldest of the group. After one whole day of standing, smiling, and rushing around, Jimin can barely stand, let alone continuously win against the very competitive Taehyung.

"Hyung! This is not fair!" The brunette whines when Jin wins. Again.

"It's not my fault! You chose to play Mario Kart!" The older man sneers, "And it's not my fault that I'm so good at this either."

When Jin flips his imaginary long hair, Jimin can't help but chuckle in amusement. He continues watching quietly as the two continue their game. Weirdly, he's not at all annoyed by the loud noises the two are creating.

"Yes!" Jin shouts, following by a series of laughs and Taehyung's groans. Then, the front door suddenly flings open, making Jimin jump a little on where he sat. Namjoon steps in with a troubled expression,

"Hyung, you're too loud! The neighbors are complaining!" Almost immediately after, Yoongi comes out from his room.

"Hyung. You're killing me." Followed by Taehee,

"Oppa, I'm glad you're in a good mood today, but can you try to quiet down a little please?"

"Yah, why are you guys ganging up on me? Can't a man relax after a whole day of work?" Jin scoffs with a roll of his eyes, later nudging Taehyung on his arm to continue the game; which he did, unwillingly.

Namjoon sighs and pinches his nose bridge, "Well, at least Hobie's not here-"

"ARRGGGHHHHH! SPIDER! SPIDER!" Hoseok bursts through the door and climbs onto the first person he sees --Namjoon. Yoongi rolls his eyes at the commotion, about to go back into his room when he notices Jimin who's quietly observing Taehee's surprised form.

"Jimin." He calls out, his deep voice immediately catching the younger's attention. Without any words, he motions for the orange haired boy to come over and enters his room without waiting for him to catch up.

"Yes, Hyung?" Jimin asks with wide eyes, curious as to what his seemingly carefree hyung has to say.

"So what are you gonna do, Jiminie?" Yoongi asks and frowns when the younger's face twists in confusion.

"About Taehee, I mean." 

"O-oh." Yoongi immediately notices the way Jimin hesitates. How he chews on his bottom lip and fiddles with his fingers.

"I-I'll fight for her. I talked with Jungkook the other day, and he's giving me a chance, hyung. I-"

"Jimin-ah. You know, you don't have to try to so hard." For a second, Jimin frowns at the older man. Is Yoongi hyung... against me and Taehee?

"Jungkook gave up on her the moment he broke their relationship off." And then, he's confused.

"But... why?"

"Because he wants her to be happy. And he thinks she's the happiest with you." Yoongi explains with a slightly pained expression. Jimin doesn't understand. Why would he do that? How did he do that? 

"Doesn't it... hurt?"

"Of course it does. But Jungkook loves her more than himself. And he's willing to give up anything. Anything if it means she's happy. Even his own happiness. That's why, Jimin, you should-" Yoongi is interrupted by a 'ding' sound coming from both their phones at the same time. With a little frown, Yoongi pulls out his phone to check the message that just came in.

A low gasp escapes his mouth.