9

"So, how's the city?" Hoseok asks with a grin as he plops down beside the already half-asleep Jimin on the couch. The latter only groaned in response, snuggling closer against the couch in an attempt to sleep in peace.

"You have no idea." Namjoon sits himself down on the one person couch and sighs, right hand massaging his left shoulder. "Guess he's a city person after all. He fawned over every little thing on the street! It's quite amusing, really." 

Hoseok's grin grows wider as images of an excited Jimin running around the streets and in supermarkets pop into his head.

"No wonder he's tired." He gently pats Jimin on his thigh.

"I'm actually surprised nothing's broken or burnt yet. How did you manage to tame Taehyung?" Namjoon asks, narrowing his eyes when Hoseok lets out an unintentional snicker.

"Not to be rude, Joonie. But that's all because you're not here." The man huffs at his friend's offensive comment and crosses his arms.

"Ah, no wonder I saw a huge group of horses on my way back. Your friends were looking for you. They seemed kinda lost, you may want to go get them, horse face." Namjoon raises a brow and smirks as Hoseok gasps, face twisting into a frown.

"Namjoon hyung? You're back!" Taehyung's cheery voice interrupts them as the boy descents the stairs and walks over.

"Did you buy food? Cookies? Ice cream? Or maybe CAKE?!" Namjoon rolls his eyes at the boy, pointing a finger at the kitchen,"Bought some popcorn. They're on the dining table. Don't finish them by yourself, alright? Spare some for the others." With a little giggle and a nod, the boy skips his way into the kitchen happily. Immediately after Taehyung's out of sight, Hoseok snaps his head towards Namjoon, who due to weariness, slumps further down on the couch.

"You hid the rest of the food, right?!" Namjoon hums lazily, which has Hoseok heave a big sigh of relief.

"Namjoon oppa? You're back already?" Taehee immerges from her room with Jungkook following behind her. Seeing Namjoon's tired form, Jungkook automatically makes his way behind the older, massaging his shoulder for him.

"What exactly did you guys do to be so tired? Abeoji even went straight for his room right after he enters." Hoseok asks with his brows raised, mouth forming an 'O' shape.

"Little heads up for all of you. Never ever, buy Jimin candies. I'm not joking." Waving his index finger before dropping it, Namjoon raises his head a little to glance at Jimin, who's already asleep.

If he were to use one word to describe their 3 days trip into the city, it would be 'disastrous'. Of course, he had expected Jimin to be excited, but the boy was like a literal 5-year-old. Every time they turned their backs, he would wander off to somewhere, making them panic only to find the boy looking into shops and stalls. Namjoon was even tempted to put a leash on him. Then there's one time when Jimin saw a stall, offering candy floss. The multiple colors of the sugar must've attracted the boy, making him do anything and everything he can to get it.

It was the first time Namjoon had ever witnessed Jimin's aegyo.

"Appa, please? Just once! Just this once, buy me one! I've never eaten or even seen one of those before!" He whines with a pout.

It was so cute, it almost made Namjoon vomit rainbows. Even though he knew that there's a chance the kid might go all hyper, Donghoon of course, eventually fell for it.

"Alright alright. Just this once, okay?" He said as he fishes for his wallet. But just before he could pull some cash out, Namjoon stopped him, paying for the candy with his own money instead.

Jimin's eyes sparkled at the fluff of colorful sugar he was holding. After observing the way other people eat, he tried it himself, breaking off a little pinch of it and putting it in his mouth. To him, it was magical. How the cotton-like thing just melted on his tongue, leaving his mouth sticky and sweet. He likes it so much, he finished it in 5 minutes.

If this is what the city has, then I wanna live here! He had thought to himself. As the sugar starts flowing in his system, he became hyper. He ran around the streets, into stores that offer candies, pets, and any other things that had attracted him. He even scared a few kids when he offered them candies Donghoon had bought him with a huge grin.

It was extremely tiring for both Namjoon and Donghoon since they've been running around chasing after the boy. The mere thought gives Namjoon goosebumps on his skin.

"Jiminie must've really liked the city. He's been staying in this house for as long as he can remember." Taehee mumbles clear enough for the rest to hear.

While the room is filled with silence, a thought crosses Hoseok's mind.

"Maybe you can bring him with you when you go back? Then he can go visit the city again." He mindlessly said.

"That's a great idea! But he'll have to stay at your place though." She says with a smile. Jungkook looks at her like she had lost her mind. Why does she like Jimin so much? Is it because he was close to her in fox form? Or is it because the boy is simply good-looking? Either way, it's starting to bother Jungkook a lot. Even if Taehee doesn't fall for the boy, there's still a high chance of him stealing her away from him. Because she's Taehee, after all. 

Wordlessly, Jungkook glances at the sleeping boy, unpleasant thoughts gathering in his mind.

How is he still so good looking even in that state? He violently shakes his head and groans, a frown forming on his face.

"Ah- Ah- Jeon Jungkook!" The sudden screaming that had erupted from Namjoon makes everyone in the room jump. A little gasp escapes Jungkook's mouth before he starts apologizing continuously for two whole minutes. Namjoon glares at him while he rubs soothing circles on his shoulder, soon making a mental notes to himself.

Never give Jimin candies.  Never trust Jungkook with massages.

"Uh... what's happening...?" Jimin groans while rubbing his eyes in an attempt to rub off the drowsiness. He flinches when Hoseok suddenly leans in close with a huge grin,

"Jimin-ah, wanna visit the city again?"