19

Is that really the right thing to do? Jimin sighs to himself. He is at this point, extremely tired even though all he did was sit around and eat. All the thoughts clouding in his mind had definitely drained all of the energy he had.

Aish! What do I do now?

"Jimin."

If I were to tell her how I feel, wouldn't I be selfish?

"Jimin-ah."

But... She does have a point though...

"Yah Park Jimin!" The said boy finally flinched and reacted to the man's voice. He's the last person Jimin expected to see.

"Yoongi hyung?" The older only rolls his eyes as he takes a seat and holds out a plastic bag.

"Here. Jin hyung called and told me to buy you some food because he had an emergency." Jimin grins at the man, later accepting the bag of food with a small bow and thanks.

"This is the first time you visited me since I'm hospitalized though."

"Just shut up and eat your food, Jimin."

__

Jimin had learned that Yoongi is different from who he thinks he is.

The male, to Jimin, seemed to be a lazy person as he was always in his room and usually wouldn't get up until Jin goes into his room and drag him out. However now that he sees the older on his laptop and a bunch of manuscripts scattered on the table, he starts thinking otherwise.

He had also learned that the Yoongi is secretly a caring person. Because right after he finished eating, the man had pushed a bottle of water to his face; muttering, "you need to drink more water if you wanna get out of here quick."

"Yoongi hyung-"

"Shush. No distracting me when I'm working." The younger boy pouts and sinks into the comfort of his blanket.

Well, at least he didn't yell at me as he did to Taetae...

And now he's just sitting, watching as the man works on his music. He was in a daze until when the door swings open to reveal the couple who had disappeared for the past hour.

"Jungkook! Taehee! Where have you been?" Jimin exclaimed, shifting a little in his lying position.

"Jin hyung just asked us to go sign some papers for you. Ah yes, you're finally free to go the day after tomorrow!"

"Aish! Stop being so loud will you?" Yoongi groans, annoyed that he's distracted from his work.

"Ah, Sorry, hyung. Jimin-ah, we-"

"Bring Taehee home. I'll take care of things here." Jimin silently gulps at the older's firm voice.

Yoongi hyung didn't change at all.

"Y-yes, hyung. Taehee-yah, let's go home." With that, the couple left after exchanging several goodbyes with Jimin, leaving him with the one person who had always been intimidating to him. The boy only sits and stares quietly as the hyung busy himself.

"Hyung, Aren't you tired?" He asks, cautious and careful. While shifting his things around, Yoongi looks up at him with a blank - more like bored- expression.

"Is that a question? I'm always tired."

Coming from Yoongi hyung, that's not surprising at all.

"Why don't you rest then?" The man grunts as he pulls his bag up onto his lap, digging stuff out from it.

"No, I have to finish this as soon as possible."

"...Why?" This time, Yoongi looks up at the clueless boy. He would've been annoyed, but he remembers what Jin had told him.

"Park Jimin... Is actually the fox who died two years back."

He sighs to himself as he pushes his glasses further up his nose and starts pilling up the bunch of manuscripts scattered around the table as he speaks.

"Because I want to succeed, of course. If you want to achieve something, you need to work hard for it and never give up until you achieve it. That's how life works, kid."

"Does that apply to love too?" The boy mumbles to himself, but it was loud enough for Yoongi to hear. The older man raises his brows at the boy as he contemplates on the answer.

"I guess...?" He was going to think about the possibilities of why the boy had asked such a question, but then, he himself establishes that he's too lazy to have himself ponder over such a small matter.

He just doesn't know that what he said had pretty much affected the boy.

__

Namjoon arches his back as he stretches to relieve the soreness of his muscles. After sitting in his room and working on his music for 6 hours straight, the man finally decided that he should let himself rest a little.

"Oh, right! Jiminie!" As he suddenly thought of his dongsaeng, he quickly scrambles over to grab on to his jacket and left for the hospital.

Upon arriving there, he went straight to the elevator, later making a beeline over to the now familiar room. But what he heard before entering made him freeze.

"No no no no! Why?! Why are you doing this to me?! Why?!" It was Jin's voice, and he's clearly sobbing miserably.  Then, Jimin's weak voice, "Hyung..."

Namjoon can literally hear the rapid beating of his heart through his head. At that moment, time seems to be frozen, and everything to him seems to be unrealistic.

This can't be happening, can it?

Now, he's just blankly staring at the door handle, too afraid to open it and greet the death of his beloved dongsaeng.

You gotta face it, Joon. Just open the damn door.

After listening to Jin's crying for what felt like an eternity, the man finally pushed the door open while shouting, "What happened?!" However, what he saw in the room wasn't exactly what he expected to see.

Jin has tear stains on his now red cheeks and 2 strings of noodles hanging on his mouth as he looks over to Namjoon with wide, red eyes. While Jimin beside him, only has a flustered expression on.

The three stared at each other, motionless, for 5 whole seconds. The only sound in the room is the crying and dramatic music played by Jin's new bought laptop.

What the actual heck?

"U-um. What's happening?" Namjoon's face twists in utter confusion.

"Nothing, hyung. We're just watching this... um..."

"Miracle in Cell No.7" The oldest male in the room answers for him as he wipes away his tears with another piece of tissue. Namjoon rubs his nape in an awkward manner,

"I thought something bad happened. Hyung, you scared me!" The man huffs and closes the door behind him before shuffling over to the two.

"Tch. What do you mean? You just overthought again. It's not my fault." Jin shrugs while shoving another mouthful of noodles into his mouth. Just as Namjoon was about to retort, his ringtone beats him to it. He frowns as he scoops his phone out from his back pocket, checking the caller ID only to see none other than his own father calling.

"Hello? Appa?"

"Ah, yes! My dear son!"

"Appa, did something happen? You don't usually call for nothing."

"Yes, of course! I just want to let you know that I'll be coming over for a visit, so don't bring Jimin back here just yet!"