박지민, 최종 장.

Jisung stood awfully close to the glass that separated him and the creature. He stared at the red-orange furred animal, and it stared right back. When the creature starts wagging its tail, he grins in excitement and unconsciously starts bouncing on his heels while leaning closer to the glass. Later, he feels hands firmly holding him on his shoulders and looks up, the grin never leaving his face.

"Appa!" His father laughs at his adorable, squeaky voice; the man's signature eye smile showing.

"Hey there, kiddo. What're you doing?" He asks, crouching to meet his beloved son's eye level.

"He just told me his name!" Jisung squeals while pointing at the creature, and Jimin looks over at him.

"Oh really? What is it?" Jimin asks, eyes not leaving the fox.

"It's Geon!"

"Geon..."

"Appa, can we let him out? He said he's sad because he misses his family." The boy pouts cutely, and Jimin chuckles, gently stroking his hair. "Sorry, buddy. But we can't do that. What if Mr. Police comes and catches us? You don't want that, do you?"

Jisung shakes his head vigorously, and Jimin smiles. He looks back at the fox who's staring at him, and his smile turns into a sad one.

Sorry, buddy. Good luck. The fox looks away, it's ears drooping.

"Jisungie!"

"Taetae samchon!" The two's loud voice pulls Jimin out from his trance, and he looks over to see his best friend picking up his child and spinning him around.

"Aigoo~ Who's my favorite nephew~?"

"Samchon, I'm your only nephew." Jimin smiles at their interaction. However, his smile shrinks when he catches the sight of two panting figures coming their way.

"Kim Taehyung! You put that boy down THIS INSTANT!" Jin shouts, stomping his way over to take -almost snatching- Jisung away from the man, making him pout.

"Where were you guys? We're worried sick!" Taehee frowns, making Jimin feel bad instantly.

"We searched the whole zoo for you guys! Look, I'm all sweaty now!" Jin huffs letting the boy in his arms down. Feeling bad, little Jisung pouts and hugs him around the waist,

"I'm so sorry, Jin samchon. I didn't mean it." Everyone knows Jin has a soft spot for Jimin, needless to say, for the man's son too.

"Aww~ It's okay, cutie. I forgive you. Come along now, samchon's buying ice cream!" Jin chimes happily and reaches his hand out for Jisung to hold. Cheering, the boy skips alongside Jin who now has Taehyung clinging onto him, begging the older to buy him one too.

Taehee shifts her gaze away from the trio to Jimin, still frowning. He can only grin cheekily and sings, "I'm sorry, Jagiya~"

His tactic obviously didn't work. She scoffs and looks away from him. So, with a pout, he moves to pull her into a hug, rocking their bodies from side to side. "I'm really really sorry~ Forgive me, hm?"

"Okay, okay. Stop it, you're gonna hurt mini Jimin." She chuckles as he quickly moves away, later crouching down to caress the bump on her stomach.

"Aigoo~ Appa's sorry. Please grow up healthily!" He coos and shifts closer to press his ear against her.

"That's enough, Jiminie. People are watching." Taehee laughs, pulling the man back up.

"I still don't understand. Why can't we have five kids at once?" Jimin pouts. Taehee, with her face turning red, slaps him on his arm as a middle-aged mother who passed by chuckles at his question.