21

"Jimin-ah."

...

"Yah Park Jimin!" It was only when Jin slightly raised his voice that Jimin breaks out of his trance. He wasn't really thinking about anything, really. His brain is just slow to register how he had ended up in the café where Jin works part-time at and has an apron on him.

"O-oh! Yes, hyung?" He can feel his heart beat against his chest as his eyes land on Jin's slightly panicked form.

"Here, bring this to table 19, will you?" He says and shoves a tray of food to the younger before rushing off to the kitchen. Jimin stood slightly dumbfounded as he stares at the tray of coffee and cake.

"Aish. Snap out of it, Jimin!" He mumbles to himself and rushes over to serve up the customer's orders.

__

"Jiminie!" Taehyung greeted the boy with his signature box-like smile, but Jimin only pushed him aside weakly with a groan before crashing onto their living room couch.

"Ouch. That hurts." Taehyung comments with a frown and a hand on his heart, later feeling a light pat on his back.

"Give him a break, Tae. He's had a rough day today." It was Jin, who's constantly massaging his sore shoulder. The younger scowls as he takes a seat beside the exhausted boy on the couch.

"Oh, Jin hyung, you're back!" Hoseok chimes as he hops into the living room, pushing his round glasses further up his nose when he finally stops beside the couch.

"Mm. Aish seriously... I don't get paid enough." Sighing, Jin makes a beeline to the kitchen to unwrap the leftovers he had brought from the café. A little groan made Hoseok turn to look, only to see Taehyung leaning over and poking Jimin's cheek.

"Yah, Kim Taehyung. What are you doing?" He asks with a raised brow as he shuffles over to the two.

"Trying to get Jiminie to notice me."

__

"So, how's the job?" Namjoon pipes as soon as he steps into their shared bedroom. Jimin only manages a weak smile as he ruffles his hair and sighs.

"It's was hectic. When we first opened we were just there swatting flies but suddenly- " He then continuously throw his hands up in an attempt to make a tsunami gesture, which made the older laugh.

"It was like a giant wave of humans, hyung! It's scary!" Jimin frowns and lies down on his bed as he sulks. He had actually overheard Jin's conversation with their boss after work, and how the rude old man (in Jimin's perspective)  is complaining about him just standing idle is making him feel very upset.

"Aigoo... It's okay Jimin, everyone has their first time. You'll do better in no time! And trust me, when you get your first paycheck, you'll know that the hard work is worth it."

"You mean... money? The money that you can use to exchange things?" The boy sits up and stares at Namjoon with his eyes wide. This had Namjoon make a mental note to bring the boy around someday and explain how things work so he doesn't embarrass himself.

"Yeah, I guess you can put it that way." 

He was already thinking about what he could buy for the girl he loves and Namjoon can tell just by the way he stares into blank space with a silly smile. The older sighs and ruffles his dongsaeng's hair as he walks past him to leave the room.

"That boy is crazy in love." He mumbles, loud enough for Jin to hear as he steps into the kitchen.

"Hyung, to be honest, I don't think he'll hold back." Sighing, he leans against the countertop and watches Jin move swiftly around the small space.

"Well then, just let the boy do what he wants. It's his life after all."

"But hyung, Jungkook-"

"If their relationship is strong enough, nothing will go wrong. Jiminie is clever; I'm sure he won't ever cross the line, so relax, Joon." He states firmly as he stops and looks straight into Namjoon's eyes.

"He was a fox, after all."

__

"Jin oppa, I bought the groceries you asked for!" Hearing Taehee's voice made Jimin fall off his bed, alarmed. He stumbles his way over to a mirror to tidy up his hair and rushes out of the room,

only to see Hoseok hugging Taehee.

"Taehee, I want a hug too." Jimin inches towards them with a pout. Hoseok backs off at that and made a smug expression as Jimin moves to hug her.

The man found this situation amusing, as he remembers how he used to dislike Jimin as a fox when he stole all of the girl's attention.

"Aigoo Jiminie! I never knew you were so touchy!" He chimes. Taehee too is a little flustered by how Jimin had held her in his arms so tightly.

"J-Jimin-ah, um..."

"Sorry. I just kinda missed the old days when you used to hug me all the time..." He explains, swaying their hips gently from side to side as he continues to hug her.

Hoseok silently giggles at how Taehee's face is flushed red at Jimin's words. 

"I think I heard Jin hyung calling, I guess I'll go now!" He sings and skips away, leaving the two.

They both said nothing as they stood in the middle of the living room, just hugging. What they didn't notice is Jungkook -who just came out of his bedroom- glaring holes into Jimin's head.

That jamless fox never changes.

A/N: I read your comments and realized some of you even shipped Taehee with Yoongi? Hm. Maybe I should... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)