2

2 weeks later: Robin

It's been 2 weeks since we took Raven's twin sister, Phoenix in the Titans Tower. She has been unconscious for 2 weeks. Raven started getting extremely nervous after the first day. When we needed to go on missions one of us had to stay behind to make sure Phoenix is okay. The team have to go on a mission to defeat Center Block from destroying Jump City again. So today is my day to watch over Phoenix. Raven was in the medical room with me looking at her sister. Raven looked at me with worry, but she then back to her normal dull stare.

"Robin make sure to protect my sister. If anything goes wrong let me know," Raven informed me as she hold Phoenix's hand.

"Of course Raven, but go the team. They need you," I nod my head, sitting down in the chair next to her.

Raven disappeared in the ground of the Titans Tower, leaving only me and the unconscious Phoenix in the Tower. The only sound that was in the room is the beeping noise from the heart monitor machine. That noise was getting on my nerve as the silence was somewhat killing me. I looked down to the floor. I glance over at the window to see it is beautiful day outside. Out the corner of my eyes I saw something moving.

I stare over at Phoenix. I noticed her hands was moving. The most movement we've got out of her in 2 weeks. Phoenix was making her face scrunch up. She clench her eyes close harder like she was in pain or something. Hurtful moans and groans slipped out of her lips. The heart monitor showed that Phoenix heart was moving at an unusually fast pace. I got my communicator and called Raven.

"Robin what's happening to my sister?" Raven said worriedly.

"I don't know but she is still unconscious, but she is moving! She sound like she is pain! Her heart is moving at an incredibly unsafe pace, you need to come down here now!" I replied as the beating of her heart went faster and faster like a runaway train.

"I'm on my way!"

I ended the call as Phoenix heart rate broke the heart monitor machine. she was jerking and screaming in pain. I hold down Phoenix as her screams got worse.

"Phoenix calm.... down.... you are safe, just..... calm down!" I shouted as I tried my best to calm her down.

Inside Phoenix's mind: Phoenix

I rolled down on the ground weak, tired, and was close to give up. I was in my dark polluted mind. The ground was burning red color as well as the rocks. Lava was moving as the water. This place in my mind looks like hell which I don't like. My twin swords stayed tightly in my hands. I slowly turned over and I was in doggy style position panting trying to catch my breath. Heavy footsteps coming towards me. The ground shake with each step like it was an earthquake.

"DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU COULD ESCAPE FROM TRIGON THE ALL MIGHTY!" Trigon shouted at me. "YOU SHOULD OF KNOWN!!! YOU CAN'T RUN AWAY FROM DADDY, RAVEN!"

I weakly smirked, after all these years! He still thinks I'm Raven. Father is so simpleminded I've accidentally on many occasions acted not like Raven. I would of thought by now he would of learned that I'm his second daughter Phoenix.

"WHAT???? ARE YOU GIVING UP RAVEN! I KNEW YOU WAS WEAK MAYBE I SHOULD OF TAKEN PHOENIX INSTEAD OF YOU!" Trigon yelled at me.

I couldn't let Father get to the real Raven, it will blow my cover. I slowly got up as the dark magic was given me more strength.