11

Still Raven

I glance behind me to see my evil and wicked father, Trigon. He had his usual evil grin on his face. His red gigantic hands was shut tight as he was radiating negative and powerful energy.

"PHOENIX YOU BECOME MORE LIKE YOUR BELOVED FATHER, I SHOULD OF TAKEN YOU INSTEAD OF YOUR OLDER POWERLESS SISTER RAVEN!" Trigon boomed with that evil grin still on her face.

"YOU DIDN'T TAKE ME YOU TOOK PHOENIX, THE REAL PHOENIX!" I said as a sudden raged came through my body.

"SO I TOOK PHOENIX AFTER ALL THESE YEARS YOU BRATS PLAYED A TRICK ON ME BUT YOU LOOK WEAK COMPARED TO PHOENIX!!!BUT AT LEAST I MADE HER STRONGER ENOUGH TO OPEN MY PORTAL, YET THAT LEAVES YOU OUT OF THE EQUATION MY DEAR SECOND PORTAL, I STILL HAVE SOMETHING USEFUL FOR YOU TO DO!"

I felt myself shifting into my demonic self and I couldn't keep myself normal. I was in pain, I was panting hard trying to keep myself together. I was on my hands and knees. I had my head down at the rough rock ground. I could feel Trigon's grin growing bigger and bigger by the second.

"AWWWW I FEEL BOTH OF MY PORTALS SHIFTING!" Trigon said as his laugh roared in my ears.

PHOENIX! She is shifting and she is all alone!! I have to find and help her but how am I suppose to get out of here?

"I won't... shift.... because of you!" I said weakly.

All of a sudden i didn't feel the need to shift anymore. It was like I was in control of my body again. Looking up and locking my eyes on Trigon's yellow eyes as he seemed speechless.

"I'm not your puppet nor is Phoenix, she is my little sister, and we will not be under your control!" I said with power behind my voice.

"YOU AND PHOENIX WILL BE MY PORTALS BUT MOSTLY YOU TWO WILL PAY FOR TRICKING YOUR DEAR OLD DADDY LIKE THAT!" Trigon said raising his hand ready to cast a spell on me.

I raised my hands up and my power came directly out of the palm of my hands. Trigon went down with smoke coming from his body.

"Don't ever think you will have control over me or Phoenix!" I said as I teleported out of this hell hole.

Beast Boy

The rain started back up as I continued to fly around Jump City. I looked down to see torn up robot parts from Slade. I landed down and looked around in fear. Transforming out of a bird and letting the rain hit my human skin.

"PHOENIX! PHOENIX, WHERE ARE YOU!" I shouted into the empty street.

I searched for every sign for Phoenix, a shout, a signal, or anything. After a few seconds I didn't see Phoenix. I roared out into the desolated street. Tears came streaming down my face. My knees lazily fell to the black pavement road of Jump City with my head down. My mind instantly went to Slade taking Phoenix away.

"I should of been there for you, Phoenix!" I spoke to myself.

I heard scratching of the wall from the other side of the building. I lifted my head up and see a pair of red eyes looking up at me.

"Phoenix? Is that you?" I asked the unknown person.

The person came out revealing themselves but they had a hoodie over their head. I could tell that this unknown person is a girl by her body structure. The girl wore a tight long sleeve midnight blue top with some black skinny jeans. She wore a midnight blue converse as a black cropped hoodie jacket wrapped around her upper half of her body. The girl's skin was red and she had sharp claws. Blood dripped from the girl's clawed hands and even on her clothes.

"Look I'm not trying to fight you so move along because I'm not in the mood," I said looking dull at the disable robot parts.

"WELL I'M IN THE MOOD TO KILL SOMEONE AND LUCKY FOR YOU!!! YOU'LL BE MY SECOND VICTIM FOR THE NIGHT!" The unknown girl said as she blitz over towards me.

The unknown girl got her claws aiming at my body. I quickly dodge them. I was getting more frustrated I need to get Phoenix from Slade. This psychotic girl is trying to kill me. The unknown girl turned around and her red eyes looked at me with bloodthirst. She was starting her run over towards me, I looked around to see the broken robot body parts. Thinking fast on my feet, I transformed into a gorilla. I started throwing the robot parts at the girl.

She was using her sharp claws. The girl was cutting the robot parts into smaller pieces. She was growing a evil smile showing me her sharp teeth. But I continued to throw the robot parts and she was continuing to cut them into smaller pieces. The unknown girl turned around so fast dodging one of the thrown robot parts.

Her jacket hoodie came down and I realized the girl who is trying to kill me. My eyes widen when I saw it was Phoenix. I was frozen still. I transformed out of a gorilla and I was back to my human self.

I didn't know Phoenix was coming towards me until I felt a gush of wind moved past my face. I came back to reality. Noticing that Phoenix was cuffed to café shop brick wall. Glancing behind me, I see someone with black eyes that turned to violet color pair of eyes. The person was hiding in the shadows but then they slowly stepped out, revealing themselves.

I knew it was Raven who was protecting me from Phoenix bloodthirsty rage. Raven levitated over to me. She stood next to me but she didn't look at me but at the struggling Phoenix.

"Never let your guard down in a battle especially not when me and Phoenix turn into a demon," Raven said in her usual unemotional voice.

"I know that but why are you here and how did you find us?" I questioned Raven as she was slowly watching towards Phoenix who was still struggling to get out.

"I came here to cleanse Phoenix's soul. I found you guys because of twin telepathy and mine and Phoenix's powers goes hand to hand so that means we can always find each other," Raven answered as she was now face to face with her little twin sister.

"So you didn't come to apologize to Phoenix?"

"Of course I did but I need to cleanse her first I don't know how long those shackles will last on her,"

As soon as Raven said that the shackles broke loose of Phoenix's hold. Phoenix tackled Raven down since she was the closest person to her and had a huge evil smile on her face. Phoenix raise her claws at Raven. Raven was struggling to get out of Phoenix's grasp. I turned into a Mammoth and knocked Phoenix hard against the wall getting her attention. Phoenix yelled into the stormy late night and she dashed towards me. I turned into a cheetah and I lowed my body towards the ground. I pounced at Phoenix as we was both rolling on the road.

"Beast Boy get a strong hold of Phoenix so I can perform the cleansing spell!" Raven informed me.

Me and Phoenix stopped rolling on the road. Now I was on top of Phoenix as she was struggling to get out. I transformed back into a human, locking my eyes on the still struggling Phoenix. I don't know what came over me but all I know is I kissed Phoenix's lips. I felt Phoenix stop struggling under me. She was still like a statue. I pulled away as opened my eyes. She was back to normal and her eyes widen. Then I felt shoes connecting to my stomach and I was lifted from Phoenix's body. I felt I was up in the air and I landed on the hard pavement road.

"DON'T EVER KISS ME AGAIN!" Phoenix yelled as she flew back to the directions of the Titans Tower.