4

Cerberus's home: Phoenix

Raven made a portal and we appeared at my pet dogs, Cerberus home. The wind moved a few gravel of rock debris by. The place was deserted. I didn't see my 3 headed baby anywhere. Raven carried me on her back as she was walking around looking for her friends. While I look for Cerberus.

"ROBIN!!!!!...... STARFIRE!!!!!!!....... CYBORG!!!!!!!...... BEAST BOY!!!!!!!!!!......" Raven shouted into the empty dimension.

"I'm very sorry Raven," I said sadly with my monotone voice.

"It's fine don't act sad. I know my friends are safe," Raven said looking for any signs of her friends.

Then I heard a loud howl coming from behind us. Raven turned us around to see who the howl was coming from. She flew up to see what was going on. I see my baby Cerberus being attacked by Raven's friends.

"That's your friend, a 3 headed dog?" Raven questioned in shock.

"Yes after being in hell for mostly all of my life I needed someone to talk to! Now fly down there so neither one of our friends kill each other!" I spoke with fear.

Raven swoop down towards the fight. Raven and I landed right in the middle of battle. I weakly got off Raven's back as I look to my left to see Raven's friends shocked. To my right, my baby Cerberus happy to see me.

"I'm sorry about the misunderstanding of you guys. I was blinded by anger and I hope you can forgive me," I spoke with a bow.

"It's alright, we shouldn't attack you like that, and for that we are sorry as a team!" The boy with the slick black hair spoke with a smile and bowed back.

Cerberus growled as his eyes was turning red at them ready to pounce on Raven's friends. The team shook in fear standing right behind me.

"Cerberus stand down," I spoke as two out of three followed my order. "I said stand down,"

After that all three was calmed down, laying on their stomach. I walked weakly towards one of the heads. Laying kisses and hugs to each other them. My eyes widen when I realized I didn't introduced myself.

"We didn't properly meet, I'm Phoenix, Raven's younger twin sister," I said laying on the last head of Cerberus.

"I'm Robin, leader of the Teen Titans!" The boy with slick gel haired boy said with a smile.

"I'm Cyborg!" The half boy and half robot said smiling.

"It's so glorious to meet Raven's younger twin, I'm Starfire! I hope we can be the friends and do the shopping of the malls and paint the toes of nails with each other!" The alien looking girl said cheering and hugging me so tightly but I couldn't tell her since my lungs didn't have any oxygen in my body.

"Umm Star you're hurting her!" The green skin boy exclaimed.

"Oh I am the sorry!" Starfire spoke letting me go with an apologetic smile.

"Well I'm Beast Boy, it's nice to meet you beautiful!" Beast Boy flirted with me as he was standing next to me.

"Ummm I prefer you stay away from me since I just met you,"