25

Raven

We was chasing Mad Mod down the hallways of his portraits paintings of himself. Then all of a sudden music was playing causing me and the Titans to look around in high alert of Mad Mod.

(A/n: Here's the Mad Mod chasing scene)

We came to a stop as we was looking around for an exit of where Mad Mod went through. Suddenly, a banana was thrown at the wall. We all turned around to see Mad Mod coming out of his paintings and running in the opposite direction of the building riding on a moped. Me and the Titans ran after that was until Mad Mod came back towards with a canon shooting at us. We was running the other direction of Mad Mod and his canon. Phoenix used her magic to disable the canon tearing its metal parts piece by piece.

Me and the Titans stopped running with a smirk on our faces. We went back to chasing Mad Mod but he led us to this black circle and white room. Mad Mod fell in the circle while Robin tried to chase after him but to his dismay he didn't go through the circle. Robin tapped his hands as he was laying on top of the black circle annoyed with me, Raven, and Phoenix floating up in the air confuse. Beast Boy and Cyborg looking even more confuse than is. Then Mad Mod rise up out of another black circle with a evil smirk but sank back down in the circle with Phoenix, Beast Boy, and Robin this time following after him.

Cyborg, Starfire, and I stuck our head in the circles. Half of our bodies is on the other side of the circle when we stuck our heads in. We got our heads out the circle. Cyborg got up from his knees going through the black circle from across of the circle he sees. Cyborg picked it up the black circle and put his whole body inside the circle.

The circle went back to the floor where it belonged. Starfire and me looked at each other like we was speechless. Starfire ran up to the circle. Realizing that she can't get through by jumping in like how our friends and my sister went through.

Then Starfire some how went through the black hole of the circle leaving me alone. Then I looked around to see my friends and Phoenix in different circles around the room. I screamed when I notice a scary looking demon. I flew in one of the circles.
Beast Boy

The music kept on playing as we all got out of the circles to see we look like some colorful British band. Mad Mod rode past us and we got out of our British band costume to chase Mad Mod up the stairs.

"I wonder why Mad Mod playing a Japanese song when he's British?" I asked as I ran up the stairs.

"I don't know but he's going down and is going to jail!" Robin said with a serious look on his face.

"But you got to admit the tune is catchy!!" Starfire shake her hips along the beat of the song.

"Star is right, I have to download it to my playlist systems!" Cyborg grinned at Starfire.

"Why don't we focus on taking down Mad Mod," Phoenix and Raven said at the same time.

Mad Mod reached the top of the stairs that held a door. Mad Mod parked his moped getting his cane out and pushed a button. Me, Robin, and Cyborg fell flat on our stomachs as we was sliding back down to the bottom. Starfire looked shocked while Raven and Phoenix had their usual monotonous expression on their faces. I heard some heavy metal from behind us and I looked behind to see a metal crasher.

I screamed and turned into a octopus. Phoenix, Raven, and Starfire came over to me. I wrapped my octopus legs around the three of them. Phoenix, Raven, and Starfire lifted me up in the air. I caught Robin and then Cyborg knocked me and Robin due to his metal robotic parts. We flew up to the door where Mad Mod went through. Me and the Titans found out it was a hallway full of different doors as we slam into one of the doors. The rest of the Titans went into the same door after Mad Mod. I turned back into my human self standing in the middle of the hallway. I saw Mad Mod going through a different door.

I turned into a dog barking at him while ran into the door after him. Few seconds later, I lost him and then I found another door. I turned into a gorilla as I opened the door to see I was back to where I started. I ran across the hallway and I opened the door to see I was in a different hallway. Looking over to my left I see Robin chasing after Mad Mod. Turning myself into an ostrich catching up with Robin. He climbed on my back as we both was chasing down Mad Mod.

Mad Mod ran out of a door at the end of the hallway. I ran out of the door to see we are back square one.

"Hey Beast Boy go through that door," Robin ordered pointing to another that diagonal to the door we came out of.

I nod my head going through that door to only found that Robin wasn't on my back anymore.

Phoenix

I went through a door and another door to see I've gotten bigger. Looking over to see Beast Boy as a huge guinea pig. I used my magic to grab to the end of his tail as he was running down a different set of hallway. Beast Boy stopped to turned around and look at me with loving eyes. I smiled a little with my hood still on my head but I gasped when I saw we was going through another set of doors.

"Beastie go through that door in front of you!" I exclaimed as I held on tight to Beast Boy tail.

Beast Boy followed what I said and went through the door and then we back to the hallway full of doors we was at before. Beast Boy took us both through another set of doors that made us smaller than we were and some how I wasn't with Beast Boy anymore. I let my magic vanish as I was flying behind the two best friends. I see Beast Boy transformed into a tiny elephant. Then we came out of the bottom of the door into another set of doors.

And again lost the boys again as I came out of the door circling around Robin as the same for the others.

"TITANS OPEN THE DOOR TO CHECK TO SEE MAD MOD IS THROUGH THEM DOORS!" Robin yelled assigning us a different door.

We all nod our heads and got a door knob in our hand as Robin evilly smiled. He got a door knob in his hands. Robin gave us the signal and we all opened the door to not see Mad Mod in one of our doors. We looked at the very last door we didn't open and we had that same smile as Robin. We sneaked towards the door still smirking.

Beast Boy was in monkey form while I was holding him in my arms. Robin got his hand on the knob of the door as he signal for us to be quiet. He turned the door knob of the door. We saw a head of a green T-Rex head coming out the door roaring at me and the Titans.

We all screamed closing the door scared out of our minds we also noticed something moving on the side. Moving our heads to the side we see Mad Mod going through a moving wall to see a Mad Mod statue in its place. Robin lifted the hard statue head up and see a switch as the music was cut off.