3

Cyborg

"STAR! STAR WHERE ARE YOU!" I shouted into the complete darkness of the Tower.

"This Star you speak of, she is gone and now whose next! Any volunteers?" The sick voice spoke out.

"I wish you could show yourself so we can fight, defeat you, and bring our friends back!" Beast Boy said bravely.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Do you really think you can defeat me! You must don't know who you are messing with!"

"Cyborg can you please give us some light while I use my magic to see who we are up against!" Raven spoke as I followed what she said as my light shined a little bit in the medical room.

I see Raven and Beast Boy standing on each side of me. I'm glad I got them still here but we need to find a way to save Robin and Starfire and fast. We also need to find Phoenix if she is still here?

"Ah, ah, ah, ah!!! Sorry girly but you can't use your magic against me, I made sure to cast a counter spell for this type of situation!! Only I can use my magic!"

"I don't need magic when I got a rocket with your name on it!" I said confidently cocking my rocket launcher.

"Oh so I'm taken that you volunteering yourself to go, as you wish!" The voice spoke as I see red demon eyes looking back at me.

I gasp but before Raven or Beast Boy could do anything about it, I got hit with a powerful energy and fell into a portal screaming for my life as the portal quickly closed. I landed with a hard crash. I tried to get up but I went back to where I started on the ground. That's when I heard that familiar apologetic laugh. Rolling my eyes, getting myself up to feel the weight of Beast Boy on me. I looked at him and saw some black marking all over the poor kid. 

"So what happened to you?" I questioned Beast Boy pushing him off of me.

"Well I got grabbed by some dark tentacles!!!! They squeezed me really tight. By the way they was squeezing me I felt like my life was slipping way!!! That's how I got these marks!!!" Beast Boy explained to me.

I noticed Beast Boy's widen in astonishment. I wondered what he is staring at? A huge drop of drool hit me. It covered my whole robotic body. The stench was so foul it almost caused me to throw up upon smell.

"Ewww who did this?" I said in disgust, wiping the drool off of me as much as I can.

"Look behind you!" Beast Boy said still shock and scary looking.

Beast Boy pointed something that was above us. I heard a low dangerous growl coming from above us. Finally I stared up to see a black furred 3 head dog above us. The middle headed dog was the one who drooled on me. The dog had 3 spiked red collars around each of their necks. There in the middle of the collar it had a big golden dog bone with a name on it. The dog name tag said Cerberus. The dog had muscles and it looks like it was ready to get us.

"CY DO SOMETHING!" BB yelled in fear.

"CYBORG, BEAST BOY OVER HERE!" A familiar voice screamed to me and Beast Boy's attention.

I grabbed Beast Boy's hand. Going over to the voice with the 3 headed dog chasing after us. I look over to my left to see Robin and Starfire. Starfire flew high up in the sky. She start shooting her star bolts at Cerberus. Cerberus whined as the bolts hit him running to a different direction. Me and Beast Boy ran inside the cave that was behind Robin. There was a fire already made and was waiting for me and Beast Boy to feel it's warmth.