18

Robin

I groaned when I landed on the couch of the Titans Tower. Rubbing my temples when Raven, Cyborg, Starfire, and Beast Boy look at me with worry.

"See guys I'm fine," I said sadly.

"I'm glad you are but what about Friend Phoenix?" Starfire said with worry.

"She is fine, I can still sense her and I'm going to find her myself!" Raven said looking at the window and seeing Jump City.

"We are going together to get her but Robin what is the last thing you remember?" Cyborg said strongly scanning me.

"But what happened to me??? The last thing I remember is talking to Slade with the controlled Phoenix next to him. Do you guys know what happened to me?" I said happily to be in my own clothes.

"Sorry Robin we don't know but we know that Phoenix will know since she was with you," Beast Boy said sadly sitting next to me on the couch.

I groaned in frustration as I got up from the couch with my head spinning. I felt a strong metal hand on my shoulder pushing me down.

"Even though my computer say your vital signs are good. It doesn't mean you can get up and help us find Phoenix?" Cyborg said with worry.

"Yes I agree with Cyborg you need the rest," Starfire replied with a little smile.

"Fine go without me but be careful, you may never know what Slade could be up to," I replied looking down.

Trigon

My daughter Phoenix is capture by some weakling earthling while my other older daughter Raven is over here playing hero. My daughters know they can't fight their destinies no matter what happens. They should already know Daddy always get what he wants especially for Phoenix who played me to thinking she was Raven. She almost messed up the prophecy if it wasn't for Phoenix's powers but her powers grew and even surpass Raven's own powers. So I got something good coming out of this!

"Servant bring in my favorite warrior, Talon before me!" I said with a evil smile on my face.

"Yessssss masssssster," my fire servant said as he went to get Talon for me.

After a few minutes of waiting my favorite warrior Talon came through the door with a evil look on his face. His gray hands behind his back with his multiple eyes having that evil stare to his face. Talon besides Raven well Phoenix was and still my best warrior. Even when Phoenix didn't want to do Talon will do with no hesitation. Talon was like a child I always wanted someone who wants to help me rule the world.

Talon was a tall 17 years old boy as his height was 5'11". Talon had spiky but messy black short hair. He has 4 red eyes while he had the markings of Skath that burns bright when he's angry. He had gray skin like my twin girls but his a bit darker indicating that he's been playing around with the dark arts of magic. Talon had black torn clothing showing off his arms and lower legs along with his feet. Along with his torn clothing he have a torn cloak.

"I've heard you have been needing me, my humble master!" Talon said with an evil smile on his face.

"Yes I need you to stir a bit of trouble on Earth for me since I can't leave. I know Phoenix probably closed her exit out of here with a super powerful spell! But I know you my son can break that spell for me!" I said with a devilish grin on my face.

"You know I can do it with my eyes eyes closed. Bring back what belongs to me!"

"Go my boy find an exit! Make sure to cause pain and misery to those earthlings!!! Better yet find my two daughters while you are at it!"

"Way ahead of you Master Trigon!"

Talon flew out of my fiery chambers with his evil laugh tailing behind him.

"Oh one day he'll make a good edition to the family!" I spoke to myself laughing evilly.

Talon⬇️

Cyborg

Cyborg

We was following Raven as her hands were on her temples and her eyes were black. Beast Boy was growing impatient as he was basically drooling out of his mouth. Starfire was flying close by Raven while I was searching through my scanners for some kind of activity.

"My scanners not picking up anything what about you Raven?" I asked Raven as I continue to walk.

"I didn't pick up anything but my sister in trouble," Raven said as she continue to search for Phoenix.

"Are we almost there or what!" Beast Boy said impatiently.

"What you miss your girlfriend!" I teased B.B. with a smile on my face.

"WHAT PHOENIX IS NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!!! SHE IS MY FRIEND!!!!" Beast Boy shouted in embarrassment.

"Come on B.B. you don't have to lie!! we all see the way you two been acting since the time she first turned into a demon on us!" I said continue to tease Beast Boy.

"That's not true we are just strictly friends nothing more nor nothing less!"

"Yea that does include you guys in the combat practice, the workouts, and the whole bunch of the other things!" Starfire pointed out with a smile on your faces.

"So you might as well admit that you go out or at least y'all are in a relationship!" I chanted with a playful grin on my face.

"No way!!! Phoenix can assure you that herself when we get done saving her!" Beast Boy stated still embarrassed.

"Can you guys keep it down!!! I can't concentrate on Phoenix when I hear about some idiot being my sister's boyfriend," Raven implied as she hinted that she was frustrated.

"We'll talk about this later I hope you know that!" I whispered in B.B.'s ear causing him to faint.

"We're here!" Raven said as she stopped walking and to the doors of Slade's entrance.

"So Phoenix is behind this door?" Beast Boy said as he stood on one side of Raven.

"Of course she is!!! I wouldn't lead us to the wrong place when it comes to my sister!" Raven said as she was getting frustrated.

Soon the door opened up and something hit Raven. She was knocking down like a bowling ball hitting the bowling pins. The two started to tumble but they stopped and something was on top of Raven. Raven opened her eyes seeing the person who was top of her. She quickly lifted her upper half up.

She cradle the person in her arms like a baby. Raven took the hood off the person. Come to find out that it was Phoenix. She has cuts on her face and her clothing were torn. Phoenix overall looked badly beaten and her eyes were closed.

"PHOENIX! WAKE UP AND TELL ME WHO DID THIS TO YOU!" Raven shouted trying to wake up Phoenix.

"Come on Phoenix wake up and tell your friend who beaten you up?" I said with anger.

"It is, I who did that. Phoenix is my property. Which means she is my apprentice so I can do whatever I want with her," Slade said with his arms folded.

"Not on my watch!!!! Phoenix is my baby sister!!! She does not deserve to be beaten like this! SLADE YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!" Raven replied with anger.

"Beast Boy take Phoenix back to the Tower. Once that is done come back we may need you!" I ordered. "TITANS GO!"