15

Morning: Cyborg

I woke up in the morning, yanking the plugs from my power core on my chest. My systems started to activate with all the black robotic parts of my body turned an electric blue color. Stretching my body while I was yawning. I soon found myself wondering how was Phoenix doing? So I walked out of my room, heading to the infirmary room of the Titans Tower. I came face to face to the doors of the infirmary room.

The doors opened itself up and now I was face to face with a totally exhausted Raven and a missing Phoenix on the medical bed. Something felt very eerie in the room, how can Raven be a sleep when Phoenix is up and walking around the Tower by now? I walked out of the infirmary room, having my mind set up to leave Raven asleep until I find something suspicious. I didn't know that my legs were taking me to Robin's room but I felt like I had to ask him, but mainly to see if he was okay.

The door opened up before I could even knock on the door. I walked into Robin room to see it's a mess and not it's usual clean, organized, and maintenance room. There was police reports, magazines, newspapers, and photos all over the floor and desk of the room. His bed looked he haven't been in it for a long time. I looked down at the floor and see kinda fresh but deep footprints on Robin's carpet floor. I took a picture of the footprints yet I did notice some glass on the floor.

Following the trail of glass it led to the window that was next to Robin's nightstand. I took a picture of the broken window. I walked over to examine did Robin or this unknown person made it down to the ground? Sure enough no marks or prints indicating that they or he landed on the ground. So that means Robin or this unknown person had to be flying? Or better yet some unknown person that knows how to fly was holding Robin as a hostage?

I walked to the living room to see Starfire and Beast Boy playing a video game. Starfire was losing badly to B.B. But there was no sign of Raven nor Phoenix.

"BB, Star, have you seen Phoenix at all this morning?" I questioned the two heroes as their game quickly ended.

"No we haven't Cyborg," Starfire replied putting the controller on the table and looking at me with confusion.

"Wait, why you ask that question isn't Nix suppose to be in the infirmary room?" Beast Boy asked as he looked with worry.

"Yes she is since Raven is still in there but the thing is she's not in there," I said as Beast Boy and Starfire looked worried.

"That's impossible, did you check in Raven or Phoenix's room?" Starfire questioned as she looked extremely scared.

"CHECK? In Phoenix or Raven's room, no way José, I'm not checking Raven's room and I most definitely not checking Phoenix's room!" I exclaimed as my eyes widen with fear.

"I refuse to be stuck in another mirror inside of Raven or most importantly Phoenix's head!" Beast Boy exclaimed as he was moving like wave of water with his face looking like the Scream painting.

"Fine you Ruthas, I'll check Phoenix's room but you will check Raven's room, maybe I should go get Robin to help me check the room of Phoenix!" I smiled at the thought me and Robin searching alone in Phoenix's room.

Starfire

I flew up the stairs with a smile on my face. That smile quickly vanish when I heard Cyborg gave me the most disturbing news.