10

Robin

"Raven why would you say that to Phoenix like that?" I questioned Raven in anger.

"She needs to know who she is, well she need to realize that!" Raven responded with her hood on her head covering her face as the sudden storm roared louder.

"YOU KNOW WHAT RAVEN!!! YOU ARE THE WORST SISTER IN THE WORLD!!! YOUR SISTER, PHOENIX, YOU'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG TO SEE IS HERE WITH YOU AND NOW YOU CHASED HER AWAY!!! IM GOING TO LOOK FOR PHOENIX BECAUSE IM PRETTY SURE YOU WONT LOOK FOR HER!!" Beast Boy yelled at Raven having her quiet as a mouse, while Beast Boy gave her a ugly mean look

Beast Boy gave one last glance at Raven before he left the Tower and into the stormy night. That left me, Cyborg, and Starfire looking at each other with sadness as we look at Raven with disappointment. We followed Beast Boy's plan to help look for Phoenix. We need to bring her back home. Leaving Raven looking out the glass window of the Titans Tower at the wild storm outside.

Cyborg hopped in his T Car while I went into the passenger seat of the car. Starfire was already out in the storm starting the search for Phoenix I assigned Star to a different side of Jump City than Beast Boy. We bucked our seat belts and we was starting our search on the ground. Cyborg pushed the button in his car and soon we was going through a metal pipeline to get to Jump City's street roads. In the car it was so silent, but it was one of those kinda uncomfortable type silent that seems to never end. It was until then Cyborg broke our silence with a few words coming out of his lips as he looked straight ahead at the silver metal pipes.

"Hey do you think we will find Phoenix?" Cyborg questioned with a hopeful tone in his voice.

"I hope so and I really hope Raven would come and help Phoenix. Raven is her sister, she knows her more than anyone else," I replied looking straight ahead as well.

"Well we just have to do our best and think like Phoenix,"

Phoenix

Since I left the Titans Tower, I thought it would be the best thing to do is to blend in with everyone else. I flew down to an empty alley hiding behind a smelly dumpster. I snapped my fingers and my whole superhero outfit changed to a tight long sleeve midnight blue top with some black skinny jeans. I wore a midnight blue converse as a black cropped hoodie jacket wrapped around my upper half of my body. The hoodie was covering my long purple hair from the rain as it was storming because of me. A tear cascade down my pale gray cheek. The thunder shook violently in the sky.

I cleaned the tear off my cheek. I walked out of the alley into a crowd of people with umbrellas, newspapers, and jackets covering their heads. I was deep in thought of all the places I can go to. But my thoughts stopped when I heard a loud pitch screaming coming from the other side of the sidewalk. People was bumping into me screaming and running in terror. Rain still poured down heavily on the road.

I flew high in the sky to see the cause of this problem. It seems to be robots attacking the people. The robots had a bronze, black, and silver color scheme. Their whole suit is made out of metal and they had metal mask where their face should be. Not even a minute the streets cleared out leaving me and the robots to ourselves. One of the robots spotted me. He signaled his friends to come after me.

"You guys just turned my horrible day into a worst one!" I said angrily as my eyes turned black.

The robots one by one jumped high in the sky to bring me down. To their luck, their wires came spilling out of their metal bodies because of my dark demonic claws. A few of the robots still remained as their fist clenched tightly in their metal hands.

"I had enough of this... AZARATH METRION ZINTHOS!" I shouted the spell as the powerful waves pass through the robots as their body parts was ripping from limb to limb.

I slowly descended down to the label sidewalk and see the robot parts laid on the black road. I took a deep breath and walked away from the scene before I see the Titans. I dashed down the sidewalk and I kept on running until my legs stopped running itself. The stormed calmed down and there was no thunder sounding off. The rain still poured though but not as bad as it was before. The rain came down me lightly.

I looked at the empty dirty baby blue colored building. Some of the glass windows was either broken or cracked. The used to be colored white door paint was chipping away and the doorknob is rusty. I walked up to the rusty doorknob, twisting it open as the hinges was creaking. I stepped inside the dusty building and check my surroundings in the building.

Dust accumulated on the floor causing dust bunnies to form in the corners of the chipped painted rooms. Old torn up furnitures was still in the building: sofas and couches stuffings was coming out of its tear, the small brown table top had a broken leg as dust covered the whole table, and broken light brown cabinets door was hanging by one string hinges. The cabinet had some weird claw marks on it. I searched around the little room. I noticed more claw marks around the wooden furniture, I felt the claw marks and these marks are fresh.

I stepped on the floor. The weight of my body caused the floor to make a loud creaking noise. I froze in my spot when I heard a loud but low dangerous growl coming from behind me. Slowly turning around my violet eyes landed on a golden pair of eyes of a big wolf. The wolf was on the stairs. He dangerously descended down while he eyed me like I was a predator or maybe a prey. The wolf had jet black fur with red highlighted streaks. His tail was between his leg facing downward towards the floor. The wolf showed me his white sharp teeth. He lowered his body to the floor and he jumped towards me.

Raven

I was at the Tower and that mini argument between me and Phoenix haunted my brain. Then more images of Phoenix hurt face flooded my brain and the Titans faces came crashing down on me. Teardrops started to form in my eyes causing me to fall to the metal ground near the glass windows showing all of Jump City. Tears fell smoothly down my cheeks as more came down. I couldn't believe I let Phoenix slip from my hands like that. She is basically my only family I had. Even I was close with and I let her go like that.

I thought Phoenix was turning into Dad but it was clear to me I was turning into Dad, myself. I crushed her dreams into changing our destinies. I clenched my fist tight in anger. Thunder boomed loudly and the waves crashed violently against each other. My head was down with my eyes shut tight. More teardrops moved down my face, anger moved through my body.

It abruptly stopped when I heard a deep voice speaking. I know that voice from anywhere. I quickly opened my eyes and noticed that I see I was in a dark brown rock that was floating. Raising my head up I see many levitating rocks of the same color. The rocks formed horrified arches and the end point was sharp. The sky was a black and red color and fear soon shocked my body. A big red hand was on my shoulder as I felt a lot of negative and evil energy coming from his body to mine.

"PHOENIX I'M GLAD YOU CAME!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Sorry for not posting this story or my other story. I've been busy with dance practices and school started 2 wks ago for and I had work. But I promise to post this story and my other story every Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays every week so you can know what happened to your favorite characters!