21

Early Afternoon: Starfire

Everyone is the busy doing things. Robin, Beast Boy, and Cyborg are playing the video games. Raven is in her room doing something. And Phoenix haven't left out of her room until last night. So I decided to go check up on her since I haven't seen her this morning. So I flew over to Phoenix's room. Before I knocked, I took a deep breath and finally knocked on the metal door.

"Friend Phoenix, I'm wishing for your companionship!" I said brightly.

"What do you need Star?" Phoenix repied with a question with the door half way open so I can see her hooded face and eyes like Raven.

"I'm coming to ask you if you would like to you know, hang the out?"

"I would love too Star but I have a few things that's going on with me right now,"

"Okay that is the fine and I'll take my leave then,"

The door to Phoenix's room closed in my face as I sighed with defeat no one wants to hang the out with me today. As I turned around the door to Phoenix's room opened wide open. Phoenix had a little smirk on her gray face.

"You know what Star anything that's going on with me can wait! What do you want to do?" Phoenix said still with the little smirk on her face.

"Let's go shopping of the mall!" I said excitedly floating up and down.

I grabbed Phoenix's hand and I raced the both of us out of the Titans Tower. Phoenix and I flew to the mall catching the attention of the people of Jump City. I smiled as Phoenix had her normal monotonous expression on her face.

"So Phoenix what of the shops should we start our shopping?" I asked as I twirl around in happiness.

"I don't know we shop for you first and then me," Phoenix said as she took her midnight blue hood off her head showing her long hair.

"Okay let's the go!"

Robin

Raven was in her room and she wasn't going to come out unless she wants something. Starfire and Phoenix was out somewhere I have to guess shopping. Me, Cyborg, and Beast Boy took a break with the video games to get something to eat from the kitchen.

"Who do you think Phoenix was talking to last night?" Beast Boy asked drinking his soy milk.

"I don't know but I want to know. If he's a potential threat or not?" Cyborg questioned munching on a bag of chips.

"I want to know too but we must give Phoenix time and space to tell us about her past with that boy on her own!" I told Cyborg and Beast Boy hoping they would lay off this conversation.

"I know who we can get our answers from?" Beast Boy smirked devilishly.

"Oh no, no, I'm not going in Phoenix's room searching through her things!" I exclaimed putting my foot down on that idea.

"You don't have to search through her things, me and B.B. can do that for you!" Cyborg chimed in on the idea.

"Still no I'm not going inside her room!"

Cyborg and Beast Boy looked at each with the same evil grin and stared at me. I slowly backed up away from the two knowing what they was going to do. I quickly ran but it was useless since Beast about turned into a cheetah grabbing my foot with his teeth. Cyborg came behind Beast Boy. He used his strength to pull me to the direction of the personal rooms of the Tower.

I screamed and protested to set me free from their grasp. Cyborg and Beast Boy pulled me all the way to Phoenix's room. The door opened with ease of course. They dragged me in the room. Then they let me go with Cyborg blocked the door.

"Since Cyborg is blocking the exit, you can help me find a mirror!" Beast Boy said changing into a green hound dog.

"Why are we looking for a mirror?" I asked looking through the drawers of Phoenix's dresser knowing I've been defeated.

"It's a portal to her mind!" Cyborg replied still blocking the door.

Beast Boy started barking getting our attention. Beast Boy transformed back into a human. He pulled the mirror out from under Phoenix's pillow.

"Here we go all we need is to start this mirror up and we'll be inside Phoenix's mind.

Skipping to Phoenix's mind: Beast Boy

We was inside of Phoenix's mind and should I say it's really dark in here. Her mind is darker than Raven's mind. her mind looks just like Raven's mind scenery wise. Cyborg, Robin, and I started waking though the dark mind of Phoenix, walking aimlessly causing Robin to look nervous.

"Cyborg, Beast Boy do you know where we are going?" Robin questioned looking around Phoenix's mind in fear.

"No!" Cyborg and I said in unison.

"Well them who are we looking for?" Robin questioning searching around the mind of Phoenix.

"Her emotion clones so they can tell us the truth about who that Boy was," I said, I got angry at the thought of that boy touching Phoenix how he did last night.

I stopped when I heard laughter causing Robin to get on the defense mode, ready to fight.

"Robin calm down it's just one of Phoenix's emotions, I think it's Happy Phoenix?" Cyborg questioned as he smiled.

"Of course it's me, sillies!" Happy Phoenix appeared as the dark scenery turned into a vibrant place.

"Happy Phoenix can we get some information from you?" I questioned with a smile.

"Of course cutie anything for you!" Happy Phoenix giggled touching my cheeks so softly.

"Whose was that boy you was talking to yesterday?" Robin questioned with worry.

"Oh that was Talon, our ex-boyfriend!" Sad Phoenix appeared next to Happy Phoenix. She made the place back gloomy.

"Ex-boyfriend? I mean we didn't know she had a boyfriend heck even an ex-boyfriend at that matter!" I said shocked and kind of jealous.

"I didn't tell you because I had a feeling you would be jealous Beastie, I didn't think Talon would even come out of that hell hole," Truthful Phoenix said as she was next to the other two emotions of Phoenix.

"Why did you and Ta-" Cyborg got cut off by Passionate Phoenix screaming and then raced over to me with loving eyes.

"Hey cutie what are you doing on my side of my mind, you must really love me to be doing this!" Passionate Phoenix said with loving eyes that could make you be in some kind of trance staring into her eyes.

Then something dropped in the middle of our little chat circle. It was the boy from last night named Talon with Cerberus as his eyes are red. Cerberus growled at me, Cyborg, and Robin.

"What did you do to Phoenix's dog, Cerberus?" Robin questioned with anger.

"Me and Cerberus had a clear understanding and we're back friends, Cerberus attack!" Talon said pointing towards me, Robin, and Cyborg.