34 pt 2

Safe room: Raven

I started to mediated trying to calm myself down from this chaos. I cross my legs as I was floating with my hood on my head. But trouble energy kept clouding me because of Phoenix.

"What's troubling you sis?" I asked turning my attention to my little sister.

"We can't let them do this for us," Phoenix replied sadly.

I sighed but before I could speak there was flashing red light in the safe room. I turned around to see the Titans rushingly leave the watch room. Phoenix turned the monitor on and it showed Slade with Talon with a bunch of fire demons.

"See I told you so!" Phoenix said as she looked speechless at the screen of the monitor.

The Titans was fighting the fire demons really well until they started ganging up on them. The fire demons held the Titans in their grips. Talon slowly walking up to each one of the Titans until he stopped on Beast Boy. Talon smirked at Beast Boy as he shooed the demons away from him. Talon grabbed Beast Boy by his throat choking him to death.

Phoenix made a shadow portal and fell through it. I sighed as I followed my younger sister. I stood next to Phoenix as she cried.

"TALON PUT BEAST BOY DOWN RIGHT NOW!" Phoenix shouted getting everyone's attention.

"And what if I don't want to?" Talon taunted with an evil smile on his face having his grip around his neck tighter than before.

"It will be YOUR last day on this Earth I know that," Phoenix stepped up challenging Talon with no fear clouding her eyes, causing Talon to drop Beast Boy. Beast Boy was coughing to catch his breath.

"NO RAE, NIX, GO BACK INTO THE SAFE ROOM WE'LL BE FINE!" Robin yelled as he tried to shake the fire demons off of him.

"And let you guys die that's not fair!" I spoke as I stood next to Phoenix.

"So are you coming with us willingly or do we have to make some of your friends die in order for you girls to come on our side?" Slade ask as his voice made me shiver in fear and disgust.

"We'll go willingly," me and Phoenix talked at the same time.

"Good choice!" Talon smirked as he made a portal to the old library.

"Raven, Phoenix, no!" Robin said weakly as Phoenix casted a spell on our friends.

"Please don't... do it... Rae and Nix!" Beast Boy spike as he was slowly falling asleep.

"You..... guys can fight it.....," Starfire said as she was falling asleep.

"Don't do it....," Cyborg said before falling asleep.

Waking up: Starfire

I woke feeling not the better as my reddish hair cover my face. My hands covered the hard rock ground. I instantly remembered about Phoenix and Raven, and the world. Snapping my neck up to study the sky and see that the sky is still it's red, inky color. Also remembered fighting the fire demons with Cyborg, Beast Boy,..., Robin. ROBIN!!!!!!

I glance down to see my friends and Robin still in their unconscious state. I crawled over to the unconscious Robin and put his head on my lap.

"Robin!!! Robin!!!! ROBIN!!!!!!" I shouted hoping Robin can hear me in this unconscious state.

I heard some groaning slip out someone's mouth and it was coming from Robin. I turned my head to see Beast Boy and Cyborg lifted their upper half of their body up as they was running their heads. Then lastly Robin was the last to get of his unconscious state. Our eyes met as we both blushed was out of it when it started to thunder.