7

Gizmo

I'm glad we got away from freaky Raven look alike. I still think that girl is a trick from the Titans to get their Tower back from us. But me, Jinx, and Mammoth landed outside on top of the tower. My eyes instantly landed on the Titans as they have a smirk on their faces and I soon realized that they got their leader, Robin back.

"Glad to see that you came back Robin so you and your lousy team can get beat in round 3!" I spoke with a evil smile.

"BUT YOU DIDN'T BEAT ME, MATTER OF FSCT I DIDN'T GET DONE PLAYING WITH YOU GUYS!" A demonic voice from earlier said.

The girl from earlier came out on the side of the Tower and she still look like a demon. Raven stepped out of the formation with her friends and I checked back and forth and she wasn't lying about having a twin sister. Raven seemed worriedly as she looked at her twin sister. My eyes drifted to the other Titans as they seemed lost by the twin sister, me, Mammoth, and Jinx broke free from their traps. That caught the Titans' attention of us before the fight could start Robin shoot a net towards Raven's twin.

"Hive 5 Alpha formation!" Jinx informed me and Mammoth and we went into our Alpha battle positions.

Jinx

I was chasing off Starfire into the Hive metal bar formation of another part of our headquarters. I shook my head when I saw Starfire stop flying and she was looking at me with worry in her eyes.

"Starfire honey it seems not to be your lucky day!" I said as I started to form my light pink bolts from my hands.

I threw both of my bolts at Starfire and she dodge them successfully. I growled in anger as she giggle and she waved her hands bye at me.

"Goodbye my good enemy friend, BEAST BOY YOUR TURN!" Starfire shouted as she fell off somewhere else.

I turned around and Beast Boy transformed into a little green monkey as he jumped on my face. Beast Boy screamed in my face causing me to shoot aimlessly around the metal doom make up structure. Then Beast Boy flipped off my face as he smirked landing on the far end of the metal make up structure doom.

"Jinx it seems like YOUR the one with the bad luck!" Beast Boy gloated as he ran off somewhere else as well.

I didn't understand what he was talking about until I see my light pink bolts hitting the metal aimlessly and I mumbled an uh oh. The metal landed one by one on top of me. After a few minutes the stupid Titans got me out of those metal plates with my head still pounding. Then I noticed that Gizmo and Mammoth got caught by those Titans just like me and then I could only image what our principal, Brother Blood will do to us.

"Who sent you here!" Robin said sternly to Gizmo grabbing by his dirty green color shirt.

"I don't know you tell me!" Gizmo said smartly getting under Robin's skin.

"Listen here you big baby, you will tell me who sent you here before you have another thing coming and it won't be pretty either! So I suggest you start talking!"

"Alright, alright, a man name Slade sent me here!"

I started struggling to get out of those metal bar prison with Starfire carrying me and Gizmo to prison while Raven's magic holds Mammoth tightly as she carried him behind Starfire.