29

The next few days: Raven

Phoenix haven't came out of her room since that date with Beast Boy. Everyone on the team is worried about her. Cyborg, Star, Robin, and I asked Beast Boy what did he do to Phoenix to make her feel this way. The only answer we got was "I don't know but all I know was we was both laughing and then she had on ripped clothes and her hair grew longer before my eyes."

I sat in my room trying to figure out what was the matter with Phoenix. So I decided to shadow travel to Phoenix's room. I looked around to check my surrounds of Phoenix's room and it appeared to be darker than usual. I snapped my fingers and fire appeared in my hand to see Phoenix sitting up on her bed balled up in a fetus. Phoenix has the same clothes Cerberus laying in front of Phoenix looking all sad.

"Phoenix what's the matter with you, you've been in this room for the past few days! It reeks in here!" I said covering my beloved nose from this awful smell of the room.

"I don't want to talk about it! MAKE IT STOP!" Phoenix shouted as the glass of her window broke.

I stopped the glass in mid-stride and put the pieces of her window back together. I could hear the faint tears coming out as she buried her head in her legs muffling her cries. I walked over to her bed and sat next to her with my hand on her back.

"I can't make anything stop unless you tell your big sister what's wrong with you?" I asked in worry tone of voice.

"Get comfortable because this will be the last time you'll every be comfortable for now on,"

I sat on the bed listening to Phoenix's story. It got me really frightened finally realizing that mine and Phoenix's time is coming near. I groan in frustration as I knew that idiot Talon is coming after me. But the good thing is I finally get to meet the butthole that ruined my sister's first love!

"Stop sulking around in the room and enjoy your time with Beast Boy while you still can before the you know what happens," I said as I got out of the bed. "While you are at it, you might want to shower up so you won't smell bad when you kiss Beast Boy not that he don't mind the aroma!"

"Shut up!" Phoenix smirked as she threw a pillow at me but I dodged it with my powers.

40 minutes later: Robin

Everything was silent in the Tower. Raven was reading a book drinking her herbal tea. Starfire was talking to me about a special day her people celebrated back on her planet. Cyborg and Beast Boy as usual but Beast Boy was off his game. Phoenix was in her room like she has been for the past few days.

"Raven have you talk to Phoenix we are really worried about her?" I said as Star was done talking about her planet.

"Yes she should be coming out in a few seconds," Raven said as she continued to read her book.

Before anyone could say anything the doors to the living room opened. Phoenix walked out along with Cerberus by her side. Her hair have gotten extremely long going past her waist. Phoenix styled her hair with her bangs covering her eyes with her hair pulled up half up and half down.

Phoenix tucked her hair behind her ears as she looked shyly at the team.

"Wow Nix you look..... beautiful!" Beast Boy said with a smile.

"Thanks!" Phoenix smiles a little.

"Why didn't you cut your hair?" Raven questioned as she quickly closed her book.

"I'll cut it when we defeat someone we don't like and won't mention at all and plus in Chinese culture cutting your hair symbolizes new beginnings!" Phoenix smiled.

"So can you please explain to your friends about why you lock yourself in the room for these past few days!" Starfire asked in worry.

"Let's just cut it long story short I had a very disturbing message sent to me that day that'll change mine and everyone else's lives all together and time frozen,"

"Did you see Slade while you was out there?" I asked with worry.

"Sadly no, I don't think so everything happened in rush so my mind was everywhere,"

"Robin don't try to pressure the girl after she freshly came out of her room! But the good thing is you are slowly coming back to normal!" Cyborg smiles as he put the controller down on the table.

"Alright if you say so, but let's go out for lunch, how about a pizza?" I asked with a smile.

"We always go out for pizza how about we go out for burgers!" Phoenix smiled a little.

"Alright lets go!" Raven smiled as she got up from the couch.

Slade

Me and Talon stood before Trigon as he was laughing his butt off as kept on retelling him about the events of last night. He was wiping the tears that was leaking out of his eyes.

"That weakling and that Beast Boy! Maybe I should used that boy as deal a for Phoenix to give up this stupid charade of her beating me!" Trigon laughed evilly.

"Yeah that'll be good and I can destroy that little creature for taking him away from my Phoenix!" Talon said with devilish grin on his face.

"That's a good plan my future son in law! Please do that and I may get Phoenix out of Oblivion so you can marry her. You two can make more evil geniuses like us!" Trigon laughed at the idea of the future.

"Yes and what about Raven, I want to deliver that message personally!" I said with a strict tone of voice.

"Oh really I would sent my beloved Talon to do the same job as before but if you want to take the reigns just ask Talon to do his job,"

"That's fine you can go and do it!" Talon replied with a nod.

"Great I'll get started on it now!"

I walked slowly out of Trigon's chambers with Mark of Trigon burning brightly on my head. I felt powerful as I took slow steps back up to the mortal world. The late afternoon sun burned brightly on my head. I made it out that empty forbidden library.

"Now my mission begins!" I said to myself as I started to look for Raven to deliver my special message.