22

Phoenix

I was having a good time with Star. We even went into Gothic Topic for me and got something for Raven too. Me and Starfire was at the Food Court of the mall eating our lunch. We was still catching the attention of the civilians of Jump City. Then all of a sudden I started laughing loudly. Shocking Starfire and even some people in the food court. Quickly covering my mouth in utter shock and disbelief that I actually laughed.

  "Phoenix are you the okay?" Starfire asked me with shock.

"No I'm not okay we need to quickly go home!" I said getting out my seat faster than a track runner wanted to beat it's time from a previous track meet.

"I understand let's go home!" Starfire nodded her head grabbing her bags and flying up out of the Food Court.

I followed behind Starfire transporting my bags in my room of the Tower and fly after her. People was looking at us with amazement as we flew by them. I didn't pay attention to them. I only paid attention is what was going on with me.

Titans Tower, Phoenix room:

When I got to my room. I set my shopping bags sitting in the corner. But I also saw my chakra mirror on the floor. I gasped as I thought about Robin, Cyborg, and even Beast Boy in my toxic mind. I tapped the mirror and I was inside the portal of my mind.

My mind

I flew around in my mind looking for any signs of Robin, Cyborg, and Beast Boy. But I abruptly paused to hear a huge bang of commotion. It was coming from behind me. Turning around my inky mind I see my baby Cerberus. He wasn't acting like himself at all.

I stared into all 6 of his eyes to see he was being controlled. I wonder who was controlling him but I couldn't help but to feel that it was Talon that did this. I knew where Cerberus and was that's where Beast Boy, Robin, and Cyborg was.

Cyborg

Me and some of Phoenix's emotion clones was fighting Cerberus hoping to get through him. Trying making him stop attacking us. It was no use, I was shooting my cannons at him but no real sign of damage shown. Cerberus used one of its heads to knock me down having me sliding into the rocky ground next to a defeated Beast Boy, the other Phoenix's clones, and Robin. All of us got up slowly ready to continue the fight. Talon floating down with a evil smile and chuckle to go with it.

"So it is true, the Titans don't ever stop until Justice is served!" Talon said still chuckling.

"You right now free Cerberus and we go easy on you!" Robin demanded.

"Oh please get real, I barely had to lay a finger on you weak humans! You know what Cerberus finish them off!" Talon shooed Cerberus as a evil grin appeared on his face as Cerberus was about to finish us off.

"I can't believe that I thought you was cute!" Passion Phoenix said as she looked at him with discuss.

"NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BE WORRIED ABOUT THAT!" Angry Phoenix said as she was almost in demon mode.

A huge black energy came and knocked Cerberus down. He couldn't get back up at all. The black energy stayed in the middle between the Titans and Talon as the black energy formed into a bird.