9

Beast Boy

I searched everywhere for Phoenix inside the Tower and to my luck I didn't find her at all. It was like she vanished off the face of the Earth with on evidence to go search for her. I walked back into the living room and stared out of the window to see that crashing waves once again. Those waves never crashed since Phoenix attacked us, a few weeks ago. Sometimes I could still feel those black inky tentacles wrap around my body tightly at times. I moved my eyes down to see a figure down outside at the bottom sitting on the rocks watching the crashing waves. I see long violet hair swaying in the wind along with a cloak, that's when I knew it was Phoenix down there.

I dashed out of the living room and on to the front door of the Titans Tower. Making my way through the grassy green grass and onto the steep rocks of the end of the ocean that surrounds the Titans Tower. I sat next to Phoenix on a different rock next to her rock. Phoenix saw me, sighed, and continued to look back at the ocean.

"Can I help you with something Beast Boy?" Phoenix asked with her voice fuller than usual.

"Yeah I just want to talk to you," I said wrapping my arms around my knees, staring out at the crystal blue ocean water but then back at Phoenix.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"About you and Raven,"

Phoenix rolled her eyes having her eyes landing back on me. Phoenix crossed her legs with her hands folded, her back was straight like a pencil, and her head high up in the sky.

"I'm not talking to her," Phoenix said stubbornly.

"You need to talk to her, she is your sister!" I begged.

"A sister who I didn't talk to for 16 yrs and I will not talk to her for another 16 yrs and beyond!"

"Why do that to yourself, you guys both need each other! You guys are family you may never know when it's going to be your last time ever seeing or hearing from them,"

I hold my head down just thinking about my parents as a tear rolled down my face. Then I felt a cold but warm embrace of arms wrapped around me. Through my tears, I see Phoenix was the one who was hugging me.

"What's that hug for?" I questioned.

"I read in a book that hugs make people happy," Phoenix answered, letting me and going back to her rock.

"If I tell you this story about my parents then you will go talk to your sister,"

"Alright we'll see,"

"Me and my parents was on a boat enjoying our time in Africa. It was beautiful day and we was all happy but in Africa a lot of things happened that shouldn't happen. Out of the water there was booby-traps for any gangs or thugs that will pass their turf. Some how we pass through one of the booby-traps and I didn't know it until my parents started crying! My parents told me to transform into some kind of fish and get away from the scene, leaving them to die in the boat! I didn't want to but soon I have to, before I could transform into a fish the boat exploded, leaving me to an orphan and my parents not telling me goodbye or nothing!"

More tears rolled down my face as I relived that horrible day. I turned my head to see that Phoenix was looking lost, getting up from her rock. Phoenix dusted herself off, her somewhat long legs started flying towards the Tower.