30

Robin

I held on tight to Raven as she was navigating the both of us away from Slade, that looks to have new powers and abilities. The Jump City I knew was gone, the sky was red. Time was frozen still capturing the moments of what the people of Jump City was doing before Slade came and ruin it. The buildings didn't have no color at all besides black and gray well expect for this church that is the color of white. Slade was following behind us throwing fireballs as he can. Raven quickly turned around facing Slade. She was sending off a powerful wave of energy his way. Slade was sent flying back to the ground tumbling on impact. Raven flew quickly to the church useing her magic to lock the doors behind us, once we was inside.

"Raven what's going on and how did Slade get those powers?" I asked with worry, Raven hung her head low like she was a shame.

"Slade got those powers from me and Phoenix's dad, and what's going on is a warning that could change this whole world forever," Raven replied sounding scared for the first time I've knew her.

"What warning are you talking about?"

"That warning Phoenix was talking about earlier, how Talon sending her a message saying that our time is near! Slade is going to tell me the same thing Robin!"

  Before I can utter any words out of my mouth the church doors busted open to reveal Slade. The strange mark on his head grew brighter as stepped near me and Raven.

"Raven you can't run from your destiny like how Phoenix tried?" Slide taunted calmly in his unemotional tone of voice.

"Yes WE can!" Raven shouted as sent another energy wave but Slade dodged it.

I threw one of my smoke bombs as Raven tried that same spell again and this time hitting Slade. Before the smoke could clear up I grabbed Raven's hand and led her out the church to a different part of Jump City.

Phoenix

I broke out of the time freezing spell. Searching around to see its happening again. I notice that Raven and Robin is gone from the group. I panicked, flying fast round Jump City in search for them. As the minutes was adding up of not finding Robin and Raven my heart started beating faster. After that searching Jump City over 3 times I floated in the middle with a worried look on my face.

"ROBIN! RAVEN! WHERE ARE YOU?" I shouted in the empty vast of Jump City as I covered my tear stained face with my pale gray hands.

"Are you looking for your pathetic leader and big sister to save you?" Talon voice spoked, sounding like he is going to win.

I quickly held my head up as I started looking around for Talon but I couldn't see him. Even though I couldn't see him, I still felt his presence near me. I had my dark energy ball covering my hands ready to fight Talon when I see him.

"Talon show yourself, you coward, face me NOW AND FIGHT!" I shouted into the emptiness of Jump City streets.

"Fine if you say so, if a fight you want woman, then a fight you will get!" Talon said as he sounded like he was smirking which he was once came of out the shadows of an alley near me.

I growled when I saw Talon smirking face. He got into his fighting position. I swing my arms letting my dark energy balls fly freely towards Talon, who made a force field around himself. That smirk still plastered on his pale gray face that I grew to hate so much.

"Where is Robin and Raven at? What have you done to them both?" I asked with an impatient tone of voice hoping that Talon give me the answers I'm looking for before he ends on this ground badly injured.

"What do you want woman? Do you want to fight me or do you want to search for your weakling friend and sister?" Talon taunted as that smirk was still on his face.

My blood started to boil as I flew over to Talon knocking him on the ground. I was sitting on top of him while his back was on the ground. I grew my demon claws and aim it at Talon's throat hoping to bring some fear to tell me the answers I want to know.

"I'm going to ask you the same questions one more time and if you don't tell me the answers I'm looking for your blood will cover this neat and clean road of Jump City so tell me the answers I want to NOW! WHERE IS ROBIN AND RAVEN AT? WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM BOTH" I demanded calmly until I towards the end of the sentence.

"I'm not going to tell you a single thing!" Talon still smirked as he laughed at the end.

I growled again and I raise my demon claw. I swiped it across Talon's neck. Blood squirted all over my face even covering my whole hand. Talon was coughing up blood as I got up knowing I finally killed my PATHETIC ex-boyfirend Talon. I stared at his now dead body as a strange wind blew out of nowhere. Causing Talon's dead body turned into dust. The dust moved along with the wind. That confused me as I felt another strange presence, I turned around to see Talon clapping his hand as he laughed with glee.

"This whole acting scene is funny how you thought you could kill me that easily! You know what babe you should be an actress if the world you knew around you wasn't going to fall apart because of you and your weak sister Raven!" Talon taunted me as he was still laughing with glee.

I wasn't shocked Talon would use a  doppelgänger to trick me to thinking I actually kill him. My blood started brewing again when Talon talked about Raven so badly. I turned into a bird and flew high in the sky. I swing down low to get Talon but he easily dodged the attack. That didn't stop me from continuing to attack Talon.