Epilogue (BONUS)

A/n: here's a bonus/ last chapter of this book! So I hope you guys will enjoy it as this lovely story comes to a close!! 😭😇😊😭😭😭

Next morning: Cyborg

I woke up to see the bright sunlight in my face. I stretched my robotic arms, pulling my power core out of my chest. Stepping done the metal lab like table bed, walking towards the window of my room. The sun was shining down brighter than before on Jump City! A smile crept on my lips knowing it was the cause of Raven and Phoenix saving Jump City and the world itself!

I'm glad Phoenix is in our lives! Since she got here I don't think I could remember a time without her here. Phoenix grew to be more than Raven's twin little sister! In my heart she grew to be a good loyal friend, a hero, and most importantly a sister in my eyes! Turning away from the beautiful view of Jump City, I exited my room.

I was met by the usual silent corridors of the Tower. Walking to the kitchen to get breakfast started for everyone. I made it to the living room to see Phoenix sitting in one of the stools of the island countertop. She was reading a book and drinking her famous herbal tea. A warm smile appeared on my robotic half human face.

"Good morning Nix!" I walked to the refrigerator to get the ingredients for my breakfast extravaganza.

"Morning Cy! What are you making using all those ingredients?" Phoenix looked at me with curiosity while closing the book she was reading which caused me to smile and laugh.

"I'm making my famous breakfast extravaganza! It's something I make for special occasions!"

"Hmmm a breakfast extravaganza, you say? What does all of it consist of?"

"OHHHHHHH LET ME TELL YOU! IT CONSIST OF PANCAKES WAFFLES BACON EGGS SAUSAGES AND OMELET TO FINISH IT OFF WITH A DELECTABLE WHIP CREAM, MAPLE AND CHOCOLATE SYRUP!!"

"Okay it sounds like a heart attack on one plate................. THAT SOUNDS GOOD!"

"THATS THE SPIRIT GIRL!!! Would like to help a half robotic half human Boy with this madness creation?"

"Heck yea where do we start!"

Starfire

I woke up to all the yelling in the kitchen. Knowing it was Friend Cyborg and then there was another voice. I could make it out to be Friend Phoenix, and she sound like she was happy! A smile grew lighten up my green eyes! I flew over landing in between Cyborg and Phoenix!

"Hey Star, you want to help us cook?" Cyborg smiled brightly at me.

"Sure friends tell me what to do?" I asked with a smile.

"Follow me Star!" Phoenix smiled a little.

Phoenix used her magic to float the ingredients over to me and Phoenix. The ingredients was magically put in the bowl. I stirred it perfectly and I poured the batter in the pan. Robin, Beast Boy, and Raven came in the living towards the kitchen. I blushed when I saw Robin and he smiled at me.

"This is a mighty big breakfast you guys are cooking so what's the occasion?" Robin asked with a smile.

"Duh! You can't forget we kicked Trigon's butt and save the whole world and as well as gave Raven and Phoenix a chance to live out the rest of their lives!" Cyborg cheered with a huge grin from ear to ear.

"I can't wait for this tof-" Beast Boy was cut off by Cyborg.

"Nobody is makin-" Cyborg was cut off by Phoenix.

"Coming right up babe!" Phoenix gave Beast Boy a small smile, using her magic to make tofu appear before the kitchen countertop.

"Phoenix you made the herbal tea cold," Raven pouted holding the cold teapot.