33 pt 1

Few days later: Raven and Phoenix's birthday

Phoenix

I woke up in my bed to see marks on my skin. Quickly lifting myself up I realize that it was the Mark of Skath meaning it was me and Raven's birthday. The end of the world. Turning my head I see Cerberus still asleep as he was curled up looking like an angel. A smile brimmed on my face. I slowly got up from the unmade bed.

"I'll let you sleep in today boy!" I whispered still smiling.

Then Raven appeared in my room through shadow transport as the Mark of Skath was all over her skin too. Raven didn't look so happy knowing that world will end soon.

"Today's the day Phoenix," Raven said as she looked scared having her arms around her body in fear.

"Yea, sadly it is," I replied glancing down at the floor.

"Let's make the Titans last day on Earth great,"

"Okay that does mean we have to smile and be happy for the first time in a long time,"

"Yea let's go,"

Raven and I walked out of my room and into the kitchen to make the Titans breakfast. I used magic to get the ingredients as Raven started making the food. I began making Beastie breakfast know he doesn't like pork or anything that got to do with the animals he change into. Soon the whole Tower smelled like pancakes and bacon. The doors to the living room opened up and revealed Starfire, Cyborg, Robin, and Beastie.

"Raven? Phoenix? Cooking breakfast for the team?" Robin scratched his spiky black hair.

"Yes can't we do something nice for you guys for once!" Raven replied as she put a plate of pancakes on the table as she had batter on her face which I didn't notice until now.

"My favorite!!! Raven and Phoenix you guys are the best!" The hungry Cyborg cried in happiness as he quickly sat down in his seat.

"Momma where's my breakfast?" Beastie asked looking around for his usual tofu breakfast.

"Right here Beastie!" I smiled putting his plate of food down in front of him.

"Momma you are the best thing in my life!"

"You are the same to me and then some!"

I got my plate of breakfast and begin eating. I watch the smiles on my friends faces and even Beastie as I smiled myself. These are the last memories I want with my friends and Beastie, seeing them all happy.

Cyborg

Once we was all done with our breakfast the Titans alarm went off. The villain showed on the computer and it was Dr. Light. Phoenix used her magic to put the dishes in the sink while quickly cleaning them off.

"Titans let's go and defeat Dr. Light!" Raven said kinda happily which confused me and the rest of the team but Phoenix.

"Come on you heard the woman!" Phoenix joked as she followed behind her eldest sister out the Tower.

"Alright! TITANS GO!" Robin shouted as the rest of the team sprang into action to take down Dr. Light.

Jump City Bank

We arrived at Jump City Bank since Dr. Light was there. Dr. Light came running out the door looking behind him to see if anyone was chasing him. Money was flying out the brown sack that stored the majority of the money in.

"Dr. Light if you want money so bad I suggest you get a legit job that pays for working!" Robin warned sternly as me and the rest of Titans surrounded Robin.