16

Raven

I landed on the concrete ground of the warehouse we was in before. I heard light footsteps coming from behind me while in the little distance away from me was a park screeching to a complete stop. Then the engine to the car shut off after a few seconds the car doors opened and closed behind me. The morning light came down me and my friends that was behind me.

"Rae are you sure you could sense Nix in here?" Beast Boy asked with worry and unsureness.

"Yes I feel a very strong aura from Phoenix from here and never question me about my sister's whereabouts again," I replied sternly waving my hand at the warehouse doors opening them up.

Inside the warehouse dark except for this light shining down in the middle of the room. My eyes caught sight of a sheet of paper while Cyborg and Starfire open the windows of the warehouse. The light shine through the dark building revealing the old working equipments of an auto shop. I walked over to the sheet of paper with Beast Boy's tall frame looking over my shoulder and scanning the paper. My violet eyes started reading the letter myself.

To Raven or the other Titans,

If you found this letter then that means you already found out that me and Robin left the Tower and on the way to Slade's hideout. No worries Robin is fine and I'll try my best to fight off Slade's control over me but I clearly found out that its impossible. Soon Robin will probably be under Slade's control as well so whatever you do, do everything you can to stop Robin and I. Until then try your best to find me and Robin, but if you ever need help I'll try my best to leave you guys clues to find me and Robin.

Sincerely yours Phoenix and Robin.

"So that's the end of the letter?" Beast Boy said sadly behind me as he sound like he wanted to cry but trying to hold it in.

Before I could even answer the question, something made me rub the back of the paper. The back of the paper feels rough like I was rubbing my hand against the pavement of a sidewalk. But the crazy thing is that the front of the paper with the letter is smoother, like my hand was moving across the water surface.

"I don't think it's the end of the letter Beast Boy," I said as I flipped the letter to the back of the paper with Starfire and Cyborg crowding around me.

"There's nothing on the back Rae," Cyborg said with a confuse but a clueless look on his face.

"No Phoenix must put an invisibility spell on it," I said waving my hand over the blank part of the paper.

The words started to appear on the back of the paper as Beast Boy, Cyborg, and Starfire gasped in shock.

Papa Joe's Omega Diner
1670 Titans Drive
Meet me there at 10:30

The directions evaporated and what appeared in its place is a map to the diner.

"Cyborg what time do you have on your clock?" I questioned dropping my arms looking at the abandoned warehouse.

"It's 10:00," Cyborg replied.

"Okay let's go!"

Phoenix

Papa Joe's Omega Diner is a big diner. The ones you see back in the 1950s, I would say. The diner has red, mint green, and white paint that chipped off the building. The diner had the big and animated sign saying Papa Joe's Omega Diner with the red rocket with little yellow buttons "flying" under Omega Diner part of the name. The metal bars of the door was rusty along with the rusty bars that goes up with the stairs. I can feel the warm spirits flowing through this diner as a little smile appeared on lips but quickly vanished when I heard Slade say something.