35 pt 3

Oblivion: Talon

The Prophecy is over Phoenix and Raven finally fulfilled their destinies. Raven being lost for all eternity and my beautiful half demon Phoenix being lost in Oblivion for all eternity. A smile appeared on my lips as I appeared at the doors of Oblivion. Those heavy black chained doors were the only thing keeping me apart from my beloved Phoenix. Using my magic to open the doors. I heard the chains raveling up as the doors opened. Walking inside the inky black Oblivion with white smoke covering the ground.

Now my mission is to find Phoenix. I walked across this lonely depressed place finding a single sign of Phoenix. After what felt like forever I found the back of a white cloaked violet haired girl. The girl looked to be the size of a toddler and her violet hair was around her shoulders styled half up and half down. The little girl turned around and stared at me as fear sparkled in her eyes. I know those eyes anywhere, those eyes belong to Phoenix. It seems like she doesn't remember me at all! I'm use this to my advantage!!

"Who are you?" Phoenix asked me, trembling with fear.

"I believe I'm an old friend of yours maybe even more than that to you!" I smiled walking towards her.

"But I don't have any friends but Raven, WAIT WHERE IS RAVEN AND WHERE AM I?" Phoenix backed away looking around Oblivion for her older sister, Raven.

"My love you are in Oblivion, and as for Raven let's just say she is lost forever,"

"How did I get here to Oblivion but I can't worry about that I must find Raven but first I have to get out of here!"

While Phoenix was thinking I used this opportunity to walk closer to her. I gently grabbed her soft pale gray hands snapping her out of her thinking state. My black eyes stared into her violet color eyes.

"I know the way out but you must come with me!" I smiled brightly hoping I tricked her into coming with me.

"No," Phoenix said strongly in her toddler voice.

"Excuse me, what did you say to me!"

"I said NO!"

I was pushed by a strong force of wind. I stood farther away from Phoenix. Speechless to the whole situation but I have to remember that she doesn't remember me and just acting out like a normal toddler would.

"I remember who you are?" Phoenix said angrily.

"I highly doubt that you remember me since you are in Oblivion, a place where you wonder around and lose all your memories!" I replied with a evil smile.

"I highly doubt not, you're Talon, my evil ex-boyfriend!"

"Oh you do remember but how?!"

"I remembered when you touched my hands and plus I haven't been walking around since I just arrived here! You tried to trick me into coming with you! You was probably not lead me out here but make me even more lost in here than I am!"

"What a smart pathetic half demon you are! I don't know how you got your powers back when Trigon took them?"

"Maybe it was luck on my side! But I will use what source of power I have in myself to take you down! I'm going to finish you off once and for all!"

"I like to see you try!"

"Gladly!"

Earth, Jump City: Trigon

This world is to my liking. I sat on the tower of my daughters' pathetic and weak home. Using this tower as a throne. The world looked just like home.... in control by me and no one to stop me. Out the corner of my eyes I see someone flying down below me. The person bowed their heads in respect for their new ruler of this Earth. The person snapped their head up at me so I can see their face. It was my youngest daughter Phoenix or should I say Phoenix's body with my soul in it.