24

Phoenix

I woke up with a major headache. Hearing a bunch of balls being bounced around. There was a whistle being blown while the bright lights came into eyes. Everything was blurry until I see some dark figures blocking the lights of the building.

"Where am I? Where is my sister? Where is Beast Boy? Where are my friends?" I asked as I hope to get all my answers.

"You are in a special learning place my love and glad you are up!" A strong and annoying British voice said, laughing at the end.

"You dopes get away from my sister!" I heard Raven shouted.

Then immediately I could see as I was in a school gym. Basketballs was flying around the gym and I see Raven fighting off the "players" that surrounded me, wearing some baggy basketball player uniform with swirls on their "faces". I tried to fly up but I was yanked down. I glance down notice a chain around my ankle.

"How to get these cuffs off of me?!" I asked as Raven flew over to me.

"Using mine or your magic won't work we got to let those dummies shoot the cuffs off like they did me," Raven said while the red laser flew past both of our faces.

More killer players came out of the opening of the gym. They was shooting at us and lucky they was missing us.

"If you try to attack school property, school property will attack you!" The mystery voice said as he laughed at the end.

"Raven who is that?" I was fighting them off with my black orbs.

"It's Mad Mod, the one we should of fought ages ago," Raven said as she used her magic to pick up the "basketball players" and smashed them together to make a huge explosion.

I flew around the best I could with the cuffs holding my ankles, dodging the laser blasts. But lucky one idiot of a "basketball player" shot the cuffs freeing me from the chains holding me down.

Starfire

I was stuck in a library full of books with cuffs around my wrists and ankles stuck in a chair surrounded by a room of desks. I struggle to get out of the chair until I suddenly stopped to see the swirling screen in front of me. I held my head down and shut my eyes. Then out of no where these things came out of the chair forcing me to see the swirling screen. Then there was this big stamp that came out from the ceiling smashing the desks before me.

"If you don't pay attention to your lessons then I'll have to smash them into you!" Mad Mod said laughing with joy.

"NO NO NO!" I screamed loudly.

I could keeping my eyes closed but the straps forced me to stare at the swirling screen until I see Robin coming to save me.

"Glad to see me!" Robin beamed with joy as he got a little key manipulation and unlocked me from the cuffs.

I finally noticed that the killer stamp was underneath me and Robin. Quickly using my instinct, I flew up with Robin holding my hand. I landed him on top of the bookshelf. Then there was a fire of lasers shooting at of top the bookshelf. I turned around to see evil Mad Mod's statue that was shooting the lasers. I flew around dodging the fires. Robin was running and jumping and dodging the fires as we was both fighting them off.

Lucky we made it out of the library with beads of sweat on our foreheads. Robin sighed of relief as he continued to walk ahead. While I was lacking in the behind. I flew slowly behind him to catch up with my face gleamed with the curiosity.

"So Robin what are we going to do?" I asked still flying behind him.

"We going to find the others and my guest to say is to find Beast Boy first before we look for the others," Robin said seriously as he pointed to the science lab.

I nod my head as I flew behind Robin into the science lab. Inside the science lab Beast Boy was locked down to the chair. He had a swirl look on his eyes as he was drooling.

"Beast Boy snap out of it!" Robin told Beast Boy, Robin was shaking Beast Boy our of his trances.

"Look at this model student! He never moves, he didn't struggle to get out of his lessons, and he sits there and learn his lesson!" Mad Mod said as he sound like he was smiling.

Robin kneeled down to free Beast Boy from his chair. I tried to snap him out to get him back to normal.

"Beast Boy! Beast Boy!" I shouted hoping to get Beast Boy's attention.

"Star it's no use we have to get Beast Boy back when are out of Mad Mod's view," Robin explained as he unlocked the cuffs that held Beast Boy down.

I nod my head as Mad Mod's school supplies tried to attack me, Robin, and the hypnosis Beast Boy. We dodge the attacks and lucky got out safely as the acid chemicals was blocked by the door.
Robin

Me and Starfire got Beast Boy in a safe place which was behind the stairs. Beast Boy was still hypnotized with more drool coming down his face and onto his drenched clothes. Starfire been trying to get Beast Boy of this state of mind.

"Robin I tried everything to get Beast Boy out of this silly state!" Starfire said as she looked hopeless.

Before I could say anything I heard something in the distance coming this way. I signal Star to be quiet by putting my index finger over my lips. Starfire nodded her head looking at me with anger. I also signal to the other side of the stairs where we came from and Starfire understood what I was saying. We both jumped out of our hiding spot to fight the unknown person target coming towards us. But me and Starfire stopped when we see it was Cyborg, Phoenix, and Raven trying to attack us but stopped as well so we was all frozen like a statue.

We let ourselves calm down with Raven and Phoenix putting me down to the ground. Starfire let her starbolts go and Cyborg put his cannon gun away.

"Star and Robin where's Beast Boy?" Phoenix asked in worry as she looked around until she saw Beast Boy sliding his drooling self over to us.

"See sis I knew he was a mess, a drooling mess to be exact," Raven folded her arms as she looked down at Beast Boy.

"Phoenix we tried everything to get Beast Boy out of this state!" Starfire said worriedly.

"Did you tried kissing him!" Cyborg joked, he picked up the drooling Beast Boy having me snickering.

"No I'm good but did you tried to make him laugh?!" Phoenix asked as looked at me and then at Starfire.

"No we haven't thought about that," I replied with my arms folded.

Then out the corner of my eyes I see a blue, red, and white suit colors flying by me. I turned my head to see Mad Mod running into the door that was behind us.

"TITANS GO AFTER MAD MOD!!! TITANS GO!" I said as I pointed to the door as Cyborg, Raven, and Starfire followed behind me leaving Phoenix and the drooling Beast Boy behind.