12

Starfire

I made it back to the Tower with the rain soaking my clothes and hair wet. Robin and Cyborg was waiting for me in the living room.

"Did you find them?" Robin asked me with hopeful eyes.

"No, I didn't see Friend Phoenix, Friend Beast Boy, nor Friend Raven anywhere," I replied twisting the water out of my hair.

"Then they really are gone," Cyborg said sadly.

Then the Titans Tower living room door opened up to reveal Beast Boy and Raven soaking wet and panicking.

"Where have you two been and where is Phoenix?" Robin asked the two standing up from the couch with his arms folded.

"We was looking for Phoenix the same thing you 3 was doing," Raven replied being sarcastic.

"Don't be sarcastic Rae, remember you caused all this mess!" Cyborg talked back with disappointment evident in his tone of voice.

"Look I'm sorry okay, I didn't mean for it to happen," Raven answered looking a little bit sorry.

"Don't be saying sorry to us the one who needs it is Phoenix,"

I sighed as I feel a drift between my friends and I didn't like this feeling. I wish I could do something to make it all disappeared: the tensions, the silent treatment, and the fighting. We're suppose to be friends not enemies towards each other. I can feel the death glares flying across the room. But suddenly it all stopped and I searched around for the reason until I see a girl with a hoodie over her head. Her long violet purple hair was showing down the cropped jacket.

I knew it was Phoenix when she took the hoodie off showing us her face. A smile brimmed on everyone's face even Raven. Phoenix was wet from head to toe as she walk down the stairs but she couldn't get to the last step since I picked her up giving her a hug.

Cyborg

Starfire was hugging Phoenix tightly as I told her to gently go. Star put Phoenix down and Phoenix rubbed the right feeling away from her arms. I came up towards Phoenix with a cheerful smile.

"Hey Phoenix you alright?" I questioned with the same smile on my face.

"Yea Cy I'm fine thanks for asking," Phoenix smiles a little at me.

"So Phoenix are staying a Titan or are you still planning to run away?" Robin asked Phoenix with a scared look hoping she would stay.

It was a long pause as Phoenix looked at each Titans long and hard. Then her violet purple eyes landed on me. It took her about 3 minutes to look at me like she was looking into my soul or at my heart. Her eyes moved on to her sister Raven, looking at her extra long. Moving her eyes back to Robin who was now mentally shaking in his boots about her answer.

"I'll stay but I want my own room," Phoenix negotiates.

"That's fine, Cyborg when you're free get with Phoenix for her new room decorations," Robin informed me with a smile.

"I got you Robin, because I'm free in the morning so meet up with me then Phoenix!" I told Phoenix with a happy smile.

"Alright sure," Phoenix nodded her head.