5

Beast Boy

I woke up in my messy room to see the sun shining bright in the sky. The birds are singing their songs while I stretch my body for the day ahead of me. I smiled getting out of my bed into the hallways of the Titans Tower. I headed straight to the bathroom to freshen myself up.

Last night with Phoenix was a good night since I had some good old tofu pizza. Once I got done showering and brushing my teeth. I went straight to Raven and Phoenix's room. I looked at the silver steel door that reads Raven's name that was now added Phoenix's name underneath. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

The door opened and I see Raven's violet color eyes covering the crack of her room. Her eyes looked dull as she was looking straight at me.

"What do you want Beast Boy?" Raven said in her dull tone of voice still looking straight at me.

"I just wanted to say good morning to you!" I said sweetly with huge smile on my face.

"Good morning now go away," Raven tried closing the door but I stopped her.

"WAIT!!!! I just wanted to see how Phoenix is going?"

"You can't see her but Phoenix is fine and she is still asleep,"

"Okay will you let me know when she wakes up?"

"No now goodbye,"

Raven closed the door in my face causing me to sigh. I looked at the door one last time before walking to the living room of the Titans Tower. Once I stepped inside the living room. I smelt the cooking of bacon filling my nose in disgust. And it's not the bacon I like, it was the real pork bacon frying in the pan. Turning my head I see it was Cyborg cooking that disgusting food.

"Hey Cy you don't mind cooking some tofu bacon for me?" I questioned with a hopeful smile on my face hoping that Cyborg will cook it.

"Nope because I don't touch or look at fake meat!" Cyborg exclaimed as continued to cook the nasty bacon.

I sighed knowing today will not be my day. Feeling a burning sensation running through my body. I pulled my sleeves of my outfit and those black marks was turning red.

Robin

I was coming into the living room when I saw Beast Boy looking at his wrist and his wrist was covered in red marks.

"Beast Boy are you okay?" I asked with a worry tone in my voice.

"Yea but it's burning!" Beast Boy said putting a cold glass a water on his wrist.

"Beastie is that from those tentacles caused by Phoenix?" Cyborg questioned with concern.

"We need to get Phoenix to fix it,"

"Phoenix can't fix it, I already went to Raven's room and she said she is still weak,"

"Well Raven just going to have to fix it herself,"

"Stay here I'll go get Raven,"

I turned towards to the doors of the Titans Tower. I walked to the directions of Raven and Phoenix's room. My knuckles connected to the metal door. The knocking noise vibrate throughout the silent tower.