27

Phoenix

After Raven strapped me down and cleansed my soul from our father's darkness. I felt bad for how I treated Beast Boy. I over pushed him to fight me. I sighed pushing my long violet hair back from my face. I stared into Raven's eyes with sincerity.

"Rae where's Beastie?" I asked with worry.

"He's probably still in the medical room. I don't think it's a good idea to see him right about now," Raven replied to me looking down but then at me.

"Please I'm not going to force him to fight me or anything. I just want to talk to him that's all,"

Raven sighed but she nodded her head letting me walk out of her room. I was in the empty hallways of the Tower by myself. The whole combat practice incident replayed in my head. I saw glimpses Beastie's face. The guilt was eating me alive. I felt like I was going to faint from it. But luckily I had enough strength to make it in front of the medical room.

I opened the doors to see Starfire on the left side of the bed and Robin on the right with Beastie in the middle. He's practice scars and bruises was being treated. When they saw me, Robin and Starfire stood up like they was going to stop me from coming any closer to Beastie.

"Phoenix are you okay?" Robin asked in worry.

"Yes I'm fine it's just another one of my episodes that's all, but Beastie are you okay?" I was worried, frowning from the guilt was still eating me alive.

"Yea momma I'm good!" Beastie smiled at me with his usual toothy grin he always give.

"That's good but is it okay for me to talk to Beastie alone in private?"

"Friend Phoenix I don't think it's a good idea. how you two do the resting on your own time," Starfire suggested.

"Look Star and Robin I'm not going to fight nor force Beastie to fight me like I did at combat practice. I'm just want to speak with him that's all,"

Robin and Starfire looked at each other. They both mentally talking to each other deciding on whether I talk to Beastie or not. Then they looked back at Beastie with concern. Beastie stared back at the both of them, nodding his head. Robin nodded his head, as Starfire and Robin left the medical room so I can talk to Beastie alone.

I sat in one of the chairs next to Beastie's bed. It was quiet and not one of us didn't say a word to each other. The only sound in the room was the water facet dripping droplets of water into the sink.

"You promise to fight me Beastie, so what happened?" I broke the silence.

"Yea I know, but I felt something was off about you the moment you stepped on the mat," Beastie answered.

"Beastie I'm so sorry, You know I didn't mean for that to happen," I said as I sat next to his medical bed.

"I know you didn't," Beast Boy looking at me with concern. "I don't want to fight you Nix,"

"I know you don't but you promised like I said before. Plus you have too because I won't be the same person you are looking at now when that time comes,"

"What do you mean by that?"

I sighed as I felt myself being sad and horrible to tell Beastie the news I didn't tell him. The reaction is going kill him.

"Because I didn't tell you everything that I should of told you that day when I was under Slade's control," I spoke looking at my pale hands as they got paler than before.

"What whole truth you didn't tell me?" Beast Boy questioned as I could hear his heart pumping faster.

Beast Boy