26

Trigon

I couldn't believe that my ratchet daughter, Phoenix took down Talon. Talon was always the better fighter than Phoenix. He was always winning the battles against her. Since Phoenix been on Earth she have grown strong due to her training with her sisters and lousy friends. Talon appeared before me with this new comer name Slade. He basically know everything about my daughters heroic friends.

"Talon is this the man you found during your recovery?" I had an evil grin showing my sharp teeth.

"Yes Master!" Talon bowed to me, showing his respect.

"Yes Trigon, I'm Slade I've heard a lot of amazing stories about you from your lovely apprentice Talon. Is it true you had Phoenix wrapped under your finger for almost her whole life?" Slade commented with his metal suit arms behind his back. He spoke in a unusually crazily calm voice.

"Yes of course I did, I'm her Father after all, Raven and Phoenix tricked me when I thought I took Raven I actually took Phoenix! But it played out in my favor since my youngest daughter is the most powerful being in the world!"

"Well I capture her once and used a mind control powder on her!"

"Did it work Slade!?"

"Yes it did!"

Marvelous a simple mind control powder took over my most powerful daughter, but that begs the differ of the question on. How did she get out of that mind control powder?

"Slade how did Phoenix get out of the mind control powder?" I pondered with my hand under my chin.

"I took her off the powder," Slade answered with complete and utter calmness.

"Why is that?"

"With Phoenix you don't have to use a mind control powder to keep her under your wing, you need to motive her like using her "friend" Beast Boy or harming the people she cares about like her friends, Raven, or even the people of Jump City themselves!"

"Hmmm interesting!"

"What do you mean by her "friend" Beast Boy?" Talon questioned as his face was turning red as his demon side was about to come out.

"When I first and last capture Phoenix, her and Beast Boy was nearly friends but they both had a crush/chemistry with each other. After you came into Jump City, Talon Beast Boy asked her to be his girlfriend and of course she accepted it knowing the risks it all comes with," Slade informed me and Talon.

"That's a good thing to know Slade and how do you know all these information about my ratchet daughters and their idiot choices of friends?" I asked with curiosity energy flowing through the room.

"Because I have eyes everywhere in Jump City watching the Titans every move,"

"Sounds good it's seems like you make a good excesd to the this little team here!" Talon smirked at me.

"Yes indeed Talon, Slade you are on the team of world domination!" I roared in my throne chamber.

"That's great but let's make a deal first!" Slade commented with his arms still behind his back.

"Okay go ahead with your deal,"

Morning: Robin

After turning Mad Mod in last night, I decided the team and I needed a break. But since today's a new day, I've decided we need some combat training. I walked into the living room to see my team bright in early. Phoenix and Beast Boy was chilling on the couch while Phoenix was drinking her tea and reading her book letting Beast Boy lay against her chest while he was watching tv. Raven was mediating with her eyes closed. Starfire and Cyborg was in the kitchen making themselves breakfast.

"Okay team I think in the next few minutes we gonna have combat practice! And this time we are going against each other!" I said with a smile.

Phoenix stopped reading as a little smirk appeared on her face but Beast Boy look terrified. I shook the feeling as I went to the kitchen to start making me some food. But I should of known something ridiculous was going to happen.

Combat practice: Beast Boy

I was a nervous wreck, I didn't think this day would come. Where I had to fight Nix. I hope I didn't have to fight her, I rather fight Raven. But Raven already went up against Cyborg which left me with Robin, Starfire, and Nix.

"Okay good fight Raven and Cyborg, next up is Beast Boy......," Robin spoke with a smile on his face.

Please let it be Robin or Starfire, for the sake of my life let it be Robin and Starfire

"And Phoenix!" Robin grin with happiness.

I sighed as I walked to the practice mat with Nix already on the mat. She got in her fight stance, she grinned like she already won. I wasn't ready to fight the love of my life.

"Ready..... Set........ FIGHT!" Robin ordered with a huge smile.

Nix started to throw the first attack as I expected her to do. Nix threw shadow punches at me as I dodged all of them. Nix stopped as she waiting for me to attack her but I didn't. She grew frustrated like she want to blow her mind. It confused the Titans but I knew why she was upset.

Nix threw another attack shadows clones of herself. They punched, kicked, and threw me around the combat mat. I heard the ohs and the ouches from my teammates. After about a good few minutes of me getting beat up Nix made her shadow clones disappeared as she walked up to me.

"Why didn't you fight me?" Nix commanded as she demanded an answer from me.

"I could never hurt or fight you for that matter," I replied as I slowly got off the ground gazing up at Nix as she took her hood off showing her beautiful face.

"If you don't fight me you'll die, so I'm gonna ask you nicely to get up and fight me, right now!"

"No I'm not!"

That made Nix twitch her head a little bit. She had this psychic glare on her face. She was slowly turning into her demon form, I can feel it.

"This practice is over, Raven get Phoenix in her room and help her!" Robin ordered ending the practice early.

"Alright!" Raven nodded her head as she tried to let Phoenix come with her but she stayed in her same spot on the ground looking down at me.

"FIGHT ME!" Phoenix demon voice peaked through her voice as it was slowly becoming one.

"NO!" I said as Starfire quickly took me away from the practice room with Robin following behind her.

Cyborg and Raven tried their best to get Phoenix to leave the practice room. They pushing her little by little out of the room. Phoenix in her demon form was already taking over her. Her claws and eyes was showing. Phoenix tried to get to me but couldn't since I was already away from her bloody grasp.