Traveling

HICCUP

Guys, remember only pack what you really need. Fishlegs , do you really need that many rocks. "Yes! Meatlug loves her rocks" said fishlegs . "Come on girl you can do it" said fishlegs . Are you sure fishlegs. "Okay maybe  I could lose lose 1 bag" Said fish legs.

     Uhhhhhh!  "We've been traveling for hours"!  Shut it snout face fishlegs exclaimed!  Guys hold it what's that ice stuff up their. Fishlegs have you ever seen anything like it before. " No never"   he answered. Come on let's go check it out.
ASTRID

        Just another day with storm fly. I'm kind of glad that hiccup taught  me how to train dragons just In time before storm fly took off with me. I kind of miss that skinny fish bone of mine and his emerald green eyes. I was taken so fast that I didn't even get to say good bye but stormfly knew that I belong here better.
        I was just finishing my lunch and then I remembers that it was feeding time for all the dragons. I lead the alpha out to the middle of the ocean. Just then here came the cannon of fish shooting through the air for all the dragons to eat.
        As I'm coming back to the sanctuary something feels different. Then I here voices coming from the hallway. I quickly tell stormfly to come and hide with me. As I'm hiding in a crack in the wall I peek out see 5 kids standing out their that look my age.  Then I look again and see..........fishlegs?  I was shocked for a second.  Then I start to see Tuffnut  and Tuffnut , snoughlout and, HICCUP! My heart is pounding. I haven't seen hiccup in 4 years. He looks so different.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys liked it.  This was my first published book and chapter. Please don't hate. If u can give me some ideas that would be great. 💋💋💋💋