What happened

ASTRID
when I woke up I found myself in my bed with hiccup sitting beside me. "Astrid your awake"! Hiccups Said happily. What happened hiccup? " I don't know. You just collapsed in my arms." " do you remember gothi" he asked. Kind of. Why?  " she would be able to help you and find out what happened". He started to explained how I would have to come back to berk to do that because gothi doesn't he her own dragon yet.
         Astrid will you please come back with us? He bagged. But what about all the dragons and the baby's and the alpha and the hurt one.  " what about stoick, gobber, valka, snoggel tog, dragon racing, your old house and everything
Else that you have had their." He argued. You are so hard to argue with haddock. Then he came up and kissed my cheek. That was the cherry on-top. Just then I knew I couldn't spend any longer away from him. I knew I would miss all the dragons here but I can always come back to visit. They have the ice spitter. Nothing can harm them when he is around."ok hiccup. I guess I'll come back with you guys to berk."  "Oh my Thor, really". Yes I replied. He picked me up and swung me around then layer me back on the bed. " when do we leave?" I asked. " what about tomorrow? Or is that too soon for you?" Hiccup says. " no that's fine" I replied.
       Later that day hiccup comes and helps me out of bed to my feet. I still felt a bit week so I held onto his arm. He brought me to the table and gave me a cup of coffee. " thanks hiccup" I say.   After I finish my cup of coffee I got my room and start to pack. I did have very meany things so it wouldn't take long to pack but it would take long to say goodbye to all ,my friends an made over the last 4 years. Especially the ice spitter. I will miss him so much. I know I can come back and visit but he will be all alone and I made such a big relationship with him.
I asked hiccup to come with me to help me say goodbye to all the dragons. I went over to the ice spitter and started crying. The ice spitter stood up and picked me up with his feet and held me close to him. I stood up and gave him a hug that felt forever. Then he looked at me and blew frost all over me as a goodbye. I will miss you so much I said to him well hiving him one last hug. Then he place me down on the ground beside hiccup. I waved good bye and said I will visit soon. Then I left the sanctuary. Hiccup watched me try not to cry and gave me a big hug to comfort me. A tear fell off my cheek and rolled down hiccups leather flight suit. "Are you ok?"he asked. I nod my head in reply. We go and grab my things and meat stormfly and the gang outside ready for take off. Hiccup offered his hand and I took it and he helped me onto stormfly. Then we all took of into the horizon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hope you all liked it. Sorry it took me a long time to write. I have been kind of busy lately. 💋💋💋💋