Wedding

HICCUP

     Astrid and I have been so busy planning the wedding that we forgot to tell my dad.
       Astrid and i immediately got on are dragons and flew to berk. The first thing that we did was go straight to my house to find my dad.
H: dad. Astrid and I have something to tell you. 
S: ok go on.
H: we are getting married.
S: that's wonderful. When is this happening.
H:in a week. Plz don't get mad. We have been so busy planning that we forgot to tell people.
S: were is the wedding going to be.
H: at dragons edge.
S: we'll be better announce it to the village. We should start getting ready now.
H: ya speaking of getting ready Astrid and I have to go and get ready.
S: are you at least going to stay for the big announcement.
H: well how long will it take.
S: oh we can probably have it done in 15 minutes.
H: is that ok Astrid
A: ya I guess. Can I just talk to you for a minute hiccup.
H: ya.
S: I'll meet you in the great hall.
H:ok
A: I didn't know that all of berk was coming to the wedding.
H: ya me either. I kind of just wanted it to be my dad, the gang, gobber and a couple of close friends of theirs that they might have.
A: me too. I don't even think their is enough room on the edge for everyone.
H: ya, their probably isn't. Well we should start to head over to the great hall.
       We got to the great hall and my dad started to talk. " as some of you might know, hiccup and Astrid have been dating for a little while now. Today my son and his beautiful girlfriend Astrid have invited us to their wedding. Astrid and hiccup would you like to come up and say a few words." My dad said.  I walked up onto the stage holding onto Astrid's hand. "Are wedding is in 2 weeks so if some of you can't make that is completely understandable because this was on a short notice. Astrid has requested that their will be no braids mates. Thank you for your time." I finished speaking. We left trying to avoid the crowd full of questions. We got to are dragons and flew off.

         When we got back to the edge we decided to have the wedding in the open field were we buried Serena. Astrid and I are going to stand right in front of we're Serena is when we get married. We will have flowers laid everywhere and a red carpet leading to the tree we're Serena is.

2 day before the wedding.

      Astrid is starting to get really nervous and so am I. Why does they whole village of berk have to be their. Astrid and I have decided to have are honeymoon here. 

Wedding day

        Today we are getting married. I just have a classic back suit. Astrid has a nice blue ish green dress that drags behind her. ( the pic at the top.) she has her hair in two braids one on each side coming from the front of her head to the back into a small low bun. I have a cupola of small braids that Astrid did in my hair.
       My dad came to get Astrid and I went to go and stand at the front of the aisle. The music started to play and Astrid started to walk down the aisle with my dad. She was the most beautiful person I have ever seen. She walked up beside me and I held her hands in my. " we are gathered her today to witness the happy marriage of Astrid hofferson and hiccup haddock. Hiccup haddock. Do you take Astrid hofferson to be your lawfully wedded wife?" He says.  "I do." I said. "Astrid hofferson. Do you take hiccup horrendous haddock the third to be your lawfully wedded husband?" He says. "I do" Astrid said. "We'll by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." He finished. I pulled Astrid close to me and gave her a kiss. It was the most passionate one we have had so far. The crowd stared to cheer as Astrid and I walked back down the aisle to toothless. What they didn't know was that we were just going to stay her for are honeymoon. We got onto toothless and took off into the air to make it seem like we were leaving to go some were. Well we're were on are flight astrid and I were able to talk.
H:you look gorgeous
A:thanks. You look great too.
H: so how long do you think we should wait before we head back
A: maybe and hour or two.
In the meantime we just flew around from island to island before heading back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked this chapter. Bye for now.💋💋💋