Alvin

HICCUP
One week after the sleepover I have noticed Heather watching us closely. I think she might have seen us doing things together in the last week. I was walking over to Astrid's house when I had a terrible terror cone and attack my head. It was iggy. I pull him off my face and take a note from him. I started to read it and it said that Alvin the treacherous was coming to get the dragon conquer. I instantly turn right around and run towards my dad. I give home the note and then I take off to find all the dragons and bring them to dragon island for safety. I also told gobber that we will need weapons because since we have had dragons we didn't need weapons so we started to get rid of them. But since Alvin in coming we need to keep the dragons away from him. Alvin came only a few minutes after I got to gobber to tell him that we will need lots of weapons. Gobber only got 5 weapons done. I had to go and hid so Alvin couldn't find me.

STOICK

Mulch and bucket took all the kids to the beach so they could hide in the cave their. No one knows the forest better than gobber and I so we went and hid in the forest waiting for Alvin  to come.  I look over and see gobber with a whole bunch of useless things. "Gobber! What are we going to do with a kitchen knife, a pan and a spatula. BAKE THEM A CAKE!?" I ask him. "No, this" he replies. I look at him and watch him through a knife in a tree and it splits In Half.
HICCUP

I was hiding behind a rock and listening to Alvin talk to the berk people then I look over and see mildew shout Alvin's name. Then Astrid punches her uncle in the face witch nocks him out before he looks. Then she says "my grandfathers frail and needs his nap." Then when he looks away she just dropped him On the ground.  It was pretty funny. I look back at Alvin and see Snoutlout running towards him with a bat ready to hit him until he looked beside him and he gave the bat to him as a gift instead. Then Astrid through and small axe at Alvin but he caught it and one of the beserkers handed Astrid over to Alvin. Next thing I know Alvin is pulling down on Astrid's braid causing her to lean her head backwards in pain. J then leaped out from behind the rock and yelled at Alvin to stop. "Why should I?" He replied. " because if you release her you can take me. The dragon conquer." I say with hope that he will let go. "Why should I believe you. Your stoicks little embarrassment. Here's what I will do. Both you and the blonde will come with me and get rid of my dragons. But if you don't I will punish you. Or i can kill her right now." He adds. "Okay okay fine. It's a deal." I say with defeat. He loads us on the ship and locks us in a cell.  We had are hands tied tight to a walk with to give in the Chain at all. I couldn't even reach Astrid to hold her hand and we were in the same cell.
       After 3 hours of sailing we reached the island and Alvin comes to get us of board. He put a bag on both of are heads and started to lead us somewhere. He bearings us to stairs and we have to go down. It's really herd to go down stairs when you can't see. We got near the bottom of the stairs when I heard something fall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys like this chapter. Sorry that it was kind of short. You'll know why I made it short in the next chapter. Bye for now.💋💋💋