Adventure

ASTRID
hiccup and I got out of bed. We headed down to the kitchen to start to make breakfast. Everyone else arrived shortly after. "what's for breakfast" they all ask. Eggs, bacon and sausage. Did everyone sleep well? "We sleep great! How about you"? They asked. I slept well,I said Blushing. Hiccup, can I talk to you for a minute? "sure". Would it be OK if we just keep, us a secret for now? " OK" he replied. Then we walk back over to the group.
Do you guys want to come with me to feed the dragons? "Sure" they replied. I got out to the ocean and was waiting for the alpha to come up with the fish. " so when r we going to feed the fish?"snoughtlough and the twins ask. Oh you just wait.  30 seconds after I said that, the alpha came up and shot fish everywhere. Hook fang comes shooting past me to get fish and I fall off stormfly. " ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! HICCUP" I called. I saw him dogging and severing through fish. Just before I hit the water he caught me. " are you ok m' lady". Ya, thanks. Hiccup took me back to stormfly and I flew over to snoughtlout. "You imbecile, you almost got me killed!" I shout at him. Hiccup flys over to us and says " why don't we go back now". " ok " I agree. When we got back I was kind of feeling a bit dizzy. I didn't think it was much so I got some water to drink. I drank it and felt better.
          "What's for dinner" snoughtlout asked. " salmon" I reply. We sat down for dinner and I started to feel a bit dizzy again. Then I see hiccup staring at me. I think he know that something is wrong. After dinner he helped me clean up. He asked me what's wrong. "I'm really, I'm fine".  He still knew something was wrong. I could see it in his eyes.

The next morning I was worse. I could barely stand up. Hiccup was still sleeping with me. Thankfully he was already out of bed and ready for the day so he didn't see me trying to ketch my balance. I was walking down the hall holding onto the wall to keep me up right. I turn into the kitchen to get breakfast and hiccup greets me with a bowl of cereal. We go over to the table and sit down. " are you ok" he asks. " yes, I am" I replied.
       We finish and go to put are dishes in the sink. I'm standing their beside hiccup when when things start disappearing and going black. That's when I fainted and hiccup caught me.