Telling stoick

HICCUP

After dinner Astrid and I went to bed. We got up early in the morning to work on our house. When we were ready stormfly lifted a big platform on top of the walls for the loft. Storm fly and toothless helped us a lot with the area that couldn't reach. Astrid was also now able to ride stormfly again.
~time skip to finished building~

I felt good to finely  be done the house. It looks amazing. Astrid and I went on a flight. We went to the top of the mountain in berk. We stood their awkwardly for a minute before I started talking.
H: so have you come up with any baby names yet.
A: no not yet. Sony have any name you like?
H: I kind of like Jackson if it it's a boy.
A:I like it too

What we didn't know was that the gang was hiding in the bushes behind us. They could hear are entire conversations.

A: do you have any girl name ideas?
H: what about Samantha or Serena?
A: I love the name Serena!
H: really!?
A: ya. Serena it is then if it's a girl.
I leant over and kissed Astrid for 4 seconds.

1 week later

    Astrid has re ganged her strength and can do everything on her own again. We were in the the arena practicing are fighting skills. I was using inferno and Astrid was using her axe.
    I came at her with a hard hit but she blocked it then she went after me but I slid on the ground and kicked her legs up causing her to fall on her butt. I gave her a hand and helped her. "What to call it a draw" she said. " no way" I replied the she grabbed me by the top of my shirt and threw me on the ground. " you win" I said giving up. I looked at from on the ground and noticed that she had a bit of a stomach.
H: want to go home.
A: sure
We were walking home and u started the conversation again.
H: umm... Astrid
A: yeah?
H: I think we should tell my dad about the baby.
A: ya we problem should. What don't we invite him over to are house for dinner and we can tell him then.
H: ok. I'll go and tell him and met you back at home.
A: ok.

ASTRID

       Well I was walking home I it felt like someone was following me so o ran home instead. Hiccup was home shortly after. And the gang was outside watching us with us knowing.
       Hiccup started to make dinner. I offers to help but he said he wants everyone to stay alive. Then I punched his shoulder.

    HICCUP

     My dad got here 10 minutes before dinner was ready. We sat dow for dinner and started to eat.
H: dad. Astrid and I have something we need to tell you about.
S: go on.
H: Astrid's pregnant.
S: HICCUP FOR THORS SAKE! YOUR NO EVEN MARRIED YET. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING.
I looked at Astrid and she gave me the ok to tell him who's baby it is.
H: dad it's not my kid. It's only Astrid's kid.
S: so your telling me that you didn't have sex with Astrid but some else did.
H: you could have said it in a more awkward way dad. REALLY! 
S:hiccup. Who kid is it.
H:it's Astrid's and Alvin's.
S:my dad stood their in shock for a minute before asking Astrid questions.
S:you hand sex with Alvin! Alvin the treacherous!
A: I didn't want to. He forced me when hiccup and I were locked up.
i put my around Astrid's waist to comfort her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked the chapter. Bye for now.💋💋💋