The loss

4 months later

Hiccup

Astrid is 4 months and 2 weeks pregnant. We don't know if it's a boy or girl backside we haven't been at berk to see gothi. We have decided that if it's a girl her name will be Serena and if it's a boy then his name would be Alex. Astrid and u were on a flight together when a huge storm came in really fast it blew us all the way to berk that last place we wanted to be. A lightning bolt came really close to Astrid. Stormfly got spooked and and Astrid fell of her. I dove after her but because she was pregnant she fell twice as fast and I couldn't get to her when she hit the ground she landed on a rock and knocked her out. She was in a lot of pain and couldn't move. My best idea was to bring her to gothi. Astrid had broken her leg and gothi put a full leg cast on her. The. She checked to see how the baby was doing. She did not look happy. She started writing in the sand and told me that the baby was dead and it was a girl. I then took Astrid back to are island. (Their island is the edge but their is only 1 hut which is their home).
I put her to bed and then laid down beside her.
In the morning Astrid was all confused. I explained to her that she has a broken leg and that the baby was gone. She she started to cry and then she said how does she get her out of her body. I explained to her that she would have to give birth to her. Astrid wanted to get her out of her body right away. I don't know much about birth but what I do know is that it is a long process and it is painful messy and the positioning.
I got some gloves on and got Astrid ready. She could only bend one of her legs because one of them was broken.
"Are you ready?" I asked her. " ya" she replied. I held her and then said push. She squeezed it hard. If kind of hurt. She pushed thirty times and then I went to go and check to see if I cold see the baby yet which I couldn't. Astrid did about 15 more pushes and then started to grove a bit more. I went to check again and I saw her head. "Ok Astrid. I can see her head. I need you to give me another big push."I said. She kept on pushing until she was out. I wrapped her in a blanket and handed her to Astrid. She held her close to her chest. "Were should we burry Serena?" I asked Astrid. " I was thinking in the big gelid next to the one lonely tree." She said so that what we did.

2 weeks later. (Sorry I'm skipping so much time. I have so many good ideas flowing through my mind).

Astrid's leg was all heeled now. We were battling in the arena ( like they did in season 5) when I see my dad came flying towards us with the gang. Astrid walks closer to me.

H: hi, dad.
S: this is quite a village hiccup that you've made.
H: ya thanks dad. 
HR: were are truly sorry hiccup for what we did.
H:it's not you should be apologizing to.
I then took Astrid's hand and walked away from the group. They watched us as we left. Were we're walking away. We were walking by a near by river when Astrid pushed me in. "What was that for?" I laughed. "Nothing." She said right before I pulled her in with me. We swam for a while before getting out. We were on are way home when my dad came up to me.
S: hi hiccup. I was just wondering what happened to the baby.
H: oh. Umm Astrid and I were on a flight and then a thunder storm blew us all the way to berk. A lighting bolt almost hit stormfly witch scared her and caused Astrid to fall off, land on rocks and kill the baby.
S: I'm so sorry for your lost hiccup.
H: it was a girl by the was. Her name was Serena by the way. We buried her in the big open veil by the lonely tree of you want to go and visit her. Just plz don't tell the gang. Me and Astrid are still pretty mad at them.
S: don't worry I won't tell them a thing. Are you going to be coming back to berk at by any chance.
H:I don't think so. We have started a life here. We have done so much work to get this this place looking like this. We are proud of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked the chapter. Bye for now.💋💋💋