Suspicious

Hiccup
I woke up this morning to find myself laying outside by the waterfall with my divine beauty laying on my lap beside me still asleep. I sat their for a few minutes listening to the morning birds and crickets. I feel Astrid move and I look down to see her waking up. I stroke her hair gently and smile at her as she opens her eyes. "Good morning beautiful" I say. "Good morning" she replies as I give her a small kiss in the lips. "We should probably start to head back so my dad doesn't get worried" I suggest. " ya. We don't need him getting any ideas about us" she answered. "Ya, about that. Last night I think gobber got suspicious About us because he was looking at us weird last night when he came down looking for us." I said. "Ok.....ummm then our story can be we fell asleep watching the sun set last night." She suggested. "Ok. That's a good story. Well I have to go to the forge to help  with some stuff. I'll see you later." I say heading off to go to the forge.
      When I got their gobber kept on giving me these weird looks like I food or dirt on my face and I that I dident know of.

Astrid
        After hiccup took of I went and practice some of my axe throwing on the woods. I missed one tree which I normally never do and hit a rock. When I picked up my axe it had a big chip in it so I went Down to the forge to find hiccup for him to fix. I was calling his name and then I see him pop out of the back corner with smoke marks and charcoal on his face. I couldn't help my self from laughing. "What, why are you laughing?" he asked we'll giggling a bit. " because you have stuff all over your face from working in here." I said well laughing a bit harder. Then he quickly turned away and tried to wipe it off with a rag but he smudged it more. "Come here. Let me help you" I said calling him over. He came over with the rag. I dipped it in some water and gently wiped it away. "Their, now it's gone." I say well smiling at him. " so what do you need help with?" he asked.  "I chipped my axe again in the woods" I explained. He took my axe from me and started to fix it. We talked until he finished with it. "He you go m'lady." he said. "Thank you. So I'll see you later?" I asked. " ya. I finish in about and hour" he answered.

Hiccup
     Like I told her, and hour later I finished. I packed up at the forge and said bye to gobber before leaving. I went to meet up with Astrid and surprised her. I came up behind her and gave her a little nudge on her back which scarred her. I would of picked her up and swung her around but she was with the others and we don't Want them knowing about us. " HEY!" She yelled at me. I break out into laughter when I saw the face that she made at me. It was a cross between made embarrassed scared and annoyed. "That's not funny you talking fish bone." She said well she punched me. "OW! That hurts." I say to her. Then we all just start laughing. "Hey do you guys want to go to the top of the mountain and have a race to the nearest island and back." I ask. "Awwww. But that's not fair. You always win." Snoutlout complains. " how about I give you all a 15 second head start." I suggest. "Ok" snoutlout says.
        We all start to head over to the mountain for our race. We are all lined up and I do the count Down. "3.........2.........1.........GO!" I yell. After 15 seconds we take off. " we have a lot of ground to cover bud." I say to toothless. We caught up no problem to the other. As I pass snoutlout I look at him and he looked mad. "Hello m'lady." I say greeting her at the front of the group. " HICCUP? What the hell. How'd you catch up so fast?" She says surprised. "I have my ways." I say laughing. I get a bit ahead of her and then attach my wings to my legs and jump off toothless. We sore together at about 200 miles per hour. Then I started to lose speed so I re-attach to toothless. And we pick up some speed and cross the finish line first, Astrid second, heather third, snoutlout fourth, twins fifth and fish legs last as usual.  Astrid walks over to me and punches me in the shoulder really hard and says, " do you always have to win, and with no effort"?  I laugh and shove her shoulder well replying with a yes.
      It was getting close to dinner so we all started to head over to the great hall for dinner. I bought Astrid's dinner for her. She got fish and chips and I got chicken. I took one of her French fries with out her knowing. But the second time I was busted. She pushed me over and I bumped into heather who was sitting beside me and then she pushed me back into Astrid. I could've sworn that they were playing bat the nut but without dragons. I've they were done pushing me around I held Astrid's hand that was under the table. When no one was looking, well when Astrid thought no one was looking she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. After dinner we all helped clean up the great hall. Earlier I suggested that we all have a sleepover in the arena since we haven't had one in a long time. We all got to the area at around 9:30. Snoutlout started the campfire with the help of hookfang. We all roasted marshmallows and then went to bed.

HEATHER
      I woke up early because I'm and early riser. I look over to see if anyone else was awake when I see that hiccup has his arm wrapped around Astrid's waist. I layer back down trying to go back to sleep so they don't know that I saw them together. They must be a couple because first I saw Astrid kiss hiccup not knowing that I saw and now them cuddling together well sleeping. Oh and Astrid sleeps in hiccup house because her got demolished. For all I know they might be sleeping in the same bed. They have been hanging out a lots lately, alone to.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Done another chapter. Hope you like it. Do you like people other than hiccup and Astrid's point of view on the story? Bye for now.💋💋💋