My Companion

ASTRID

          so over her is were all the dragons that can't fly stay. and over here is were the camouflaged ones hide. over here, is the ice spitter. also know as the alpha. I look over to see the baby dragons tackling everyone. and those would be the babies, who listen to no one I say laughing.

          hiccup, follow me I say calling him over. "what?" he replies. want to go on a ride on stormfly with me over their. "sure" he replies.we hop on stormfly and he starts asking me a question.

HICCUP

      remember when we used to do this all the time in Berk. "ya" she answers looking suspicious.remember how we were kind dating before you took off? "ya why?' she asks. can we go back to that again?" what you mean like dating"? ya. if you don't I understand. it has been    fo---. just then she cut me off by pressing her lips agented mine. dose that mean yes? then she did it again. ill take that as a yes.

ASTRID

        its strutting to get dark. maybe we should head back to the others.

        as we arrive we see the others waving us down. "were have you guys been" they all ask. just flying around I reply. we should probably go to bed. I start leading them to were they can sleep. ruffnut, you can sleep on the couch. tuffnut you can sleep on the other couch and snoughtlout you can sleep on the table. hiccup just followed me out of the room well I looked for somewhere for him to sleep. I can't find anywhere for him to go. hiccup do you have any ideas I ask. "do you have a spear bed?"he ask's. no I don't. the only other place I can think is the carpet. I would say that you can sleep in my bed but you probably don't want to. "I don't mind" he replies. ok.

          its the middle of the night when I woke up. it feels weird to have hiccup sleeping in my bed. I haven't slept with him in ages. he's so cute when he's sleeping.

         I wake up in the morning and find hiccups arm wrapped around my waist. I try to get out of bed without waking him up. I just stood up to walk to the kitchen when I heard hiccup say in his morning voice "come back and lay with me bit longer". I couldn't resist him so I just climbed back into bed. its hiccup, how could you resist.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys liked it. hiccup and Astrid are officially together again.and ideas plz comment. I love to hear what you guys want me to add. I try Drto post at least 1 chapter a day. love you💋💋💋