Betrothal

Hiccup

        Today is the day I give Astrid my betrothal gift I'm so exited.

Later that morning

I pass my gift to Astrid and she opened it. She instantly loved it and gave me a huge hug. Then She looked at me all sad and said to me that she didn't get anything for me because she didn't know what to get. And I say back "Astrid, their is no greater gift than you". Then I leant over and kissed her.
I took her to a high Cliff to show her how to use the flight suit. "Ok, Astrid you want undo the the right wing on your arm, grab it In Your hand, and hook it to your leg." I explained. "Like this?" She asked as I looked over. "Ya perfect. Now you want to grab the wing on your left leg and hook it to your arm." I said. "Now you know that spring you like to press all the time in me?" I said. "Ya." She replied giggling. " you want to press that once you have a straight line in the air." I explained. "Ok." She replied "are you ready?" I asked. "Yup." She replied. "Ok. 1.....2.....3.....go." I counted down. We both leaped off the cliff and were gliding across the air. I looked down and saw mad dad smiling and watching us fly together. I look back at Astrid and smile and she giggles back. Then a bit of a breeze came and threw her off balance. She began to fall and I dove after her. I wrapped my arms around her bracing us from the water. Toothless came and got us out and brought us back to the cliff. We then jumped off the cliff and tried again. "When their is a breeze you want to lean against it so you can stay up." I explained to her. Another breeze came and she did what I said and it worked. She looked at me and smiled.
      After a while of flying we started to lose altitude I showed Astrid how to un clip the wings so she could swim when we hit the water she did what I said and we both started to fall towards the water. When we hit the water I did a gentle dive into it and Astrid hit it hard. I swam back up to the surface and started laughing. "Stop. You have had more practice diving into the water than me." She said well laughing. Once we were finished laughing we swam back to shore. When we finally got their we pulled are body up into shore and laid their in exhaustion. "That water was really cold." She said as she was shivering a little. "Come here." I said to her. She came closer and I wrapped my arm around her to help warm her up.

       The next day when Astrid and I woke up we heard lots of noise outside. We went to check it out and saw the gang and my dad packing up to leave. "Why r you guys leaving so soon?" I ask. "Well the people in berk think that we have gone out to find you and bring you home so if we are gone for 2 weeks they will get worried." My dad explained. They got in their dragons and then took off. I wrapped my arm around Astrid waist as we waved goodbye to them. Once they were out of sight Astrid asked me " when should we tell them about the betrothal"? "Whenever you feel ready." I replied.
A: should start to think of setting a date yet for the wedding?
H: what about in 4 months.
A: ya that should me enough time to get ready.
      The wedding would end up falling in the winter in January. Astrid started to sketch some designs for her dress and we worked together on what the wedding would look like. We are planning to have it outside. Since Astrid doesn't have anyone to walk her down the aisle I said that I would let my dad walk her down the aisle instead of me. I wasn't the one who was going to walk in front of a whole bunch of people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked the chapter. I had some trouble thinking of what to write. How do you feel about Astrid and hiccup getting married. Bye for now.💋💋💋