Preparing

HICCUP
      We were all getting ready for battle. I could see that Heather was getting the word around fast because more and more people were looking all worried. Snoutlout has around 200 houses done out of 500. He is doing pretty good. Ruff and tuff have collected more weapons than i knew Berk even had No gobber  was working away in making more. Heather was able to get lots of fish and meat from the help of mulch and bucket but she still needs lots more fruits and vegetables. As tried and I were almost done re-inforcing the catapults and other big weapons and then we would be onto making the battle plans. Dager and fishlegs were doing well. They have some strode ideas on We're they may use pertain weapons and what spots they might attack.

DAY 2

         Astrid and I finished re-inforcing so we went to go work o the battle plans. I was thinking that Astrid dager and i would go and get rid of drogo. Barf and belch could stay closer to shore and take out any ships that get close by blowing them up. Snoutlout fish legs and Heather could go feather out and take out as meany ships at they can. And they the A team can just spread out everywhere and hell where ever help is needed. And my dad and gobber can stay on land with skullcrusher and grump and get rid of Alvin and the others.  After we came up with that we wrote it all down and gave copies to everyone including the village people so if they needed anyone or had any questions they knew were to find us.
DAY 3
      Today we are making sure that everything is ready for tomorrow. We made sure that everyone had at least 1 weapon. Snoutlout was just finishing all the houses and me and Astrid were getting the battle spots ready.
"Gobber, how many extra weapons do you have for battle?" I asked. " ummmm I would say an estimate of 100 weapons." He replied. Ok well that's pretty good. Would you be able to make any more weapons for battle? "Ok" he agreed. Good. Thanks gobber.
I was walking around the village checking everything out and making sure everything is ready when I realize that snoutlout forgot to re-inforce gothi's hut. I run to find snoutlout as fast as I can. I find him in the arena practice and training for battle tomorrow with the rest of the gang. "Snoutlout!" I shout at him. You forgot to to re-inforce gothi's hut. I soon as I said that he shout out of the arena like a rocket. It's kind of weird. It's like snoutlout cares and he hasn't been stubborn lately. I think something's wrong with him.
~~~~~later that afternoon~~~~~
( I'm lazy)

I told the whole village to come to the great hall for for dinner so we could have a meeting. They all came around 6:30pm.
"So, as you all know their in a big war that is about to happen tomorrow." I started to speak. all the kids that are under the age of 13 will stay in the great hall tomorrow during battle for their own safety. Those  the age 13 and above, I want you to be up and awake on the beach at 4:00 and 4:30 at the latest. The plane is that Astrid dager and i will go and get rid of drogo. Ruff and tuff could stay closer to shore and take out any ships that get close by blowing them up. Snoutlout fish legs and Heather could go feather out and take out as meany ships at they can. And they the A team can just spread out everywhere and help where ever help is needed. And my dad and gobber can stay on land with skullcrusher and grump and get rid of Alvin and the others. And then all the other Vikings will split up. The Vikings on north side of Berk will fight further back battling the outcast that get further back. The southern part of Berk will fight by the shore with my dad and gobber. And then the east and west sides of Berk, you can fight of any berserkers that sneak around the sides of Berk.
Now I just want to wish everyone good luck tomorrow and stay safe and say your goodbyes to you family because tomorrow some of us will die. I hat to say that but it's true. So go home and spend some time with your family and know that if some someone from your family dies, they died fight for you and for the safety of Berk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you guy liked it. Sorry for making hiccup seem a bit mean their at the end saying that some of them will die and stuff like that. Other than that what did you think. Plz plz comment. I love jerking you thoughts on my book and when you just react to it. Well thanks o much to all of you who have read my book. I really appreciate it. Bye for now 💋💋💋