The big bad news and plans

HICCUP

My dad called me over to the kitchen table and told me that we needed to talk. What is it dad. "we just got a letter from the berserkers that they are going to be here in 4 days to attack" he said. Well that won't be hard to get rid of them. It's the berserkers, they have all this really dangerous stuff but don't know how to use it. " yes but their is one more thing. Drogo is helping them and he knows how to use every weapon they have and he has captured more dragons." he added. Oh no! Umm, I have to go. I will be back later.
I range over to Astrid's house as fast as I could and nocked on the door.
Astrid, can I talk to you for a minute. It's really important.
I explained everything to her and she was in shock. "well what do we do now?" she asked. I'm thinking snoughtlout will put metal on all the building to give them extra protection, ruff and tuff can gather up all the weapons and explosives, dager and fishlegs can figure out were they will attack from because dager knows that plans well, Heather could work will all the animals and get her lots of food for battle and keep them safe and you me and dinner can re-inforce everything. "wow you have really thought about this whole plan" she said. Kind of made up on the spot but I think it will work. Just one more thing. I want you to stay close to me. I don't want anything to happen to you again. L then walked over to her and gave her a big hug. We stood their for what felt like 30 seconds. What I didn't know though was Astrid's dad saw us hugging.
"So when do we get started?" she asked. Right at sun rise tomorrow morning. "OK". Goodnight.
The next morning Astrid and I met up with eachother. OK, let go find the others. They were all in the arena doing their usual things.
HEY GUYS! Can u all come over here for a minute. I have very important information. Once they all got over here I started talking. Their os going to be a big war in 4 days. Drogo and the berserkers are teaming up. We don't have much time so here is my plan. Snoutlout, you will put metal on all the building you can to re-imgoce them. Ruff and tuff, you will gather all the weapons and explosives that you can. Dager and fishlegs, you will make a map of we're we will attack from and we're they will attack from seeing as you know their plans best. Heather, you will gather all the food you can and keep all the animals safe and warn all the people in a calm way. And gibber will make as many weapons and sword as he can with the help from stoick. Astrid and I will re-inforce all the catapults and defense towers. And we will also come up with a plan for who will attack Were, what and when.