Building strength

Hiccup

I woke up early in the morning. I looked over and saw Astrid still sleeping. I got out of bed, walked over to her and gave her a small kiss on the cheek. Then I went down stairs for breakfast and saw dad sitting their eating his breakfast. He made eggs so u just had whatever was leftover. After he finished eating he left for chief duties and shortly after I went back up stairs to wait for Astrid to wake up because she can't stand up on her own yet let alone walk down stairs. I sat at my desk and worked on a new drawing. I was drawing a model of a fright suit I was going to make Astrid do she can fly solo with me. I was able to come up with a cupola different designs before Astrid woke up. I went over and sat on the edge of her bed, I rubbed her arm gently and kissed her cheek. "Good morning." I greeted her. "Morning." She replied back. "So u was thinking that we could go and walk over to the arena and practice some balancing." I suggested to her. "Ok. Just let me get ready and then I'll be right down." She said. "Ok." I replied. As I was about to shut the door behind me I heard Astrid's voice call me so I turned around and walked back in the room. "I kind of need help getting ready. Since I can't really walk or stand up on my own." She said embarrassed. I went over to the closet and got her skull belt, her metal spiked shoulder pads and her head piece. She smile at me as I gave them to her. Once she got them on I picked her up bridle style and carried her downstairs to the kitchen table. I made her some French toast, her favourite. I gave her food to her and went to go fly toothless and storm fly around for 10 min to tie them out. We all did sprinting for 10 minutes straight. When we got back to my house they were exhausted and Astrid was just finishing her breakfast. I put her plate beside the sink to deal with later and Then I helped her up. I held onto her arm again keeping some pressure off her back. We walked over to the arena and I helped Astrid practice some balancing to strengthen her back faster. I set down a 30cm by 200cm plank of wood. It was only 3cm off the ground. Astrid would walk across the wood well I was behind her helping her. After 10 minutes of practicing we started to head back to my place. After only 1 minute of walking it started to rain. Then it started to pour. I picked Astrid up bridle style and ran to my house. We were drenched by the time we got their. We got and I went up to change my clothes first. As I was walking out of my room u was thinking about how Astrid was going to get changed. I went over to her and picked her up bridle style and walked up the stairs with her and put her on my bed. I got some cloths out of the closet and gave them to her and then left the room. After 5 minutes I came back up to get her. I see her sitting their with her hair all wet and and down. She looked so cute. I walk over to her picked her up again and carried her down the stairs. She sat their on the couch well I started a fire to warm up the house.

Astrid

He is so cute when he picks me up all the time. As I was getting dressed I remembered that I am supposed to get my period some time this week.
Well i was sitting on the couch hiccup was starting a fire to warm up the house. He has been so good lately to me. He got the fire started and the sat on the couch with his arm wrapped around me. I rested my head on his shoulder. We both fell asleep snuggling together on the couch.
We woke up really fast to a loud bang. We look over and see hiccups dad standing in the doorway starring at us with disappointment. "Hiccup. Can I talk to you for a minute." My dad asked. I got up and followed him out side. "What did I say about you and Astrid?" He said. "You never said anything about cuddling." I argued back. "Ok fine your right but from now on no cuddling either." He added onto the list. We both went back into the house and saw Astrid sleeping on the couch. I picked her up and walked up the stairs and put her in her bed. I put a blanket on top of her and then went down stairs. I got to the bottom of the stairs and saw Heather their asking to see Astrid. I told her that she was asleep and she would probably wake up in half an hour. I then hear another knock on the door and walk over to it expecting Heather to be their but instead it was Alvin. I quickly slake the door shut and lock it. I call for my dad and tell him who was their and then I run up stairs and lock the window in my room and the door to keep Astrid safe. I then go and send terror mail to the gang to worn them and tell them to knock on my back window so I know it's them and we can get rid of them. Not too long after I sent the mail they knocked in on my back window. I climb out it and mount on toothless. What are plan was is too get on are dragons and just corner Alvin around my front door and every time he goes to move we would shoot just in front of him. The plan worked out perfectly until he said this. " hey hiccup. How's Astrid's stomach feeling?". I dident know what ment until he then added " oh did you not tell your friends what I did. Maybe I should". Then I got really protective and shot plaza blast's at him until he fell over and then I pinned him to the ground. Toothless and I picked him up and flew over to the middle of the ocean and dropped him in their on the way back we completely distorted his ship and then went back to my house.  "Woah. Hiccup. I've never seen you so violent and protective before. What was that all about?" Snoutlout asked. "Nothing. Thank you all for helping me out. I'll see you tomorrow." I thanked them. I when back inside and headed up to my room and saw Astrid sitting up in her bed looking all worried. I walked over to her and said " I know this is an awkward question to ask but I need you to tell me. When do you usually get your period?" I asked. "Last week." She answered. "Have You been more hungry lately?" I asked again. " ya a little." She said looking nervous. I hugged her and said I would be right back before I ran off to get gothi. I got to her hit and asked her to see if Astrid was pregnant. I went over to my house with her and lead her to Astrid. As soon as Astrid saw her she said " she's not cutting me open again is she?". I said no and walked over to and told her to lay down on her back and that their was nothing to worry about. I then roll up her shirt exposing her belly do gothi could examine her. She then looked at me with a smile on her face thinking that if was mine and nodded meaning that she was pregnant. After gothi left u went to Astrid and gave her a big hug and said that I was so sorry. She looked at me all confused And asked what was so bad. I told her that she was pregnant with Alvin's baby and she started to cry. I payed down in her bed beside her held her close to me. Then my dad walked in and yelled at me again but I didn't move. He went over to me and tried to grab me but I yelled and said "dad please, I don't ask you for much but this one time I need to be left alone." I said as I started to tear up a bit. He left us alone. "What do we do now?" Astrid asked. "I don't know."I replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked it. I left you with a  little cliff hanger fore once. Bye for now.💋💋💋