Return of alvin

That is not my Instagram I. That picture above. My Instagram is httyd_rtte.

HICCUP

        The gang has been at the edge for 2 days. So far it hasn't been that bad. They have made some small huts to live in. Astrid and I decided to go in a morning flight together. Astrid was below me and and I was above her. I hocked up my flight suit, put toothless'ss tail on auto fly and then flew Down Onto the back of stormfly. I think I scared Astrid. Then I thought of a great idea for a my betrothal gift for Astrid since the day is coming up. I should make a flight suit for her.
        When we got back I started right away. I made a couple of different styles. I brought them over to stormfly so she could help me chose. The liked the same one that I did. Then I went to fishlegs and asked him too. He chose the same one. The one that all 3 of us chose had a blue tint to the leather and a imprint of  a deadly nadder. I went down to my work shop and started to get some of the leather put together and imprinted. I did still need to get the size of Astrid's legs and arms so u could adjust the wing length too. I just don't know how I could get it with out her finding out what I'm doing. The. An idea came to my mind. What if I got the twins to do it. I know she mad at them but it would be a good idea. They are alway doing hints that make no sense, so she wouldn't suspect anything.
         I left the forge to go and find the twins. They were playing with the bors. "Ruff, tuff, I need a favour!" I yelled at them. " what in it for us?" They asked. "I don't kick you off my island." I replied. "What is it you need help with?" They asked. I need you to ding the length of Astrid's arms and legs for me."  I said. " ok but why?" They asked. " it's a secret." I replied. I then watched them run off. Not too long after they came back with the measurements. I then went back to the forge to start working on the wings. Because I knew what I was dining this time it didn't take nearly as long to make.

Astrid
        The betrothal day was coming fast and u still don't know what to give hiccup. I am stressing out. What do you get someone that has a sword that light on fire On Command, has a night fury and is the next chief of berk. I went and talked to stoick for some help. He doesn't know about the betrothal.

A:stoick can I ask you a favour.
S: what is it Astrid.
A: what is something that hiccup wants badly.
S:  he doesn't want anything. He said to me that now he has you a his life is complete. Why are you asking?
A: no reason. Thanks chief.
    I ran off  back to are house and laid In Bed for a while thinking. Hiccup came in not to long after and laid down beside me. "How was your day?" He asked me. " it was good. How about you?" I asked back. " it was great!" He replied happily. He put his hand around my waist and pulled me closer to him and kissed me. "What was that for?" I asked. "Oh, just for being the perfect thing in my life." He said well kissing me again. We were interrupted by a knock on the door. We went dow to go and answer it. " Heather what are you doing here?" Hiccup asked. "We spotted Alvin along the shore line." She said. " Astrid go upstairs and don't leave." Hiccup said sternly to me. He quickly grabbed his inferno and took off.
After about 14 minutes of waiting I heard the door open hoping it was hiccup but it wasn't

Alvin: hello Astrid. Where's the baby? Did you give birth to it already?
A: leave me alone Alvin! Haven't you already done enough. You took my virginity away from me for thor's sake. That was meant to happen with someone other than you.
Alvin: oh is that right? And who would that be?
Alvin started to walk closer to me but I stayed quiet
Alvin: ok, fine then. I will give you two options or I will take you again. You can either tell my we're are kid is or you can tell me who you would have rather taken your virginity away.
      I could risk Alvin knowing anything about my baby do I had to tell him about hiccup.
A: "hiccup" I said quietly
Alvin: what was that little girl.
A: HICCUP!" I said louder.
He got all mad and started to get closer again. My axe was behind him out of reach so I had nothing to defend myself with. He eventually cornered me and I got scared.
Alvin: you have no place to go now
A: what do you want from me. I have nothing that you could possibly want.
     He shoved me up against the with his hands on my shoulders. I felt a tear escaped my eye right before his fist hit my head nocking me out.

Hiccup

      I got to are house to make sure Astrid was ok when I realized the front door was open. I ran up stairs and saw Alvin punch Astrid nocking her her out I went after him with my inferno and tied him up with a chain. Then I nicked him out myself. I had to leave Astrid their well I felt with Alvin. I didn't like it but I had to. At brought him to my dad so he could lock him up and then ran back to the house to get Astrid. I bent down towards her and picked her up bridal style and held her close to my chest. I laid he down in the bed. I got into bed beside her and moved closer wrapping my arm around her. I ended up falling asleep beside her and before you knew it, it was morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Hope you liked the chapter. Bye for now.💋💋💋