Just us for the day

ASTRID

hiccup and I went to go and meet up with the gang. They were just flying around Berk. Ruff and tuff were blowing up this like usual. Heather and fishlegs were hanging out together and hookfang was going flying out of control. Everyone seemed to be doing their own thing so hiccup went off on Are own too. We were about to go to the beach and lay in the sand when stoick called hiccup because he needed him to carry crates onto a ship. "Want  o come with me?" Hiccup asked. Sure I replied.
       When he was lifting the crates onto the ship you could really see his muscles. I couldn't help but stare at him. I was so busy day dreaming that I did pent hear him calling me over. "Astrid?" He called. "Yes?" I replied. "Can u help me with this creat"?  Sure. I went over their and helped him lift it onto the ship. "Wow. This is really heavy" i said. "Ya I know. That's why I needed your help" he replied. I giggled a bit when he said that. When we finished we went to the mountains. Hiccup and I raced through the mountain. Hiccup and toothless could use Eco location well stormfly and I and to use are eyes. Hiccup got out of the cave first and then me. I was coming out of the cave when just ten snoughlout came out of nowhere and took me out. "ahhhhhhhhhhh! HICCUP!" I screamed well falling. Stormfly was spinning out of control do she couldn't help me. Hiccup held out his hand for me to grab. I held on to it but it was too late. We were in the water. Their was so much impact that I went unconscious. Hiccup dove down to get me. He pulled me out of the water and got me on toothless. He Was holding onto me bridal style.he brought me over to gothi so she could help me. She told hiccup that all I need was rest.

A few hour letter I woke up and found hiccup sitting beside me. He was so happy when I woke up that the first thing he did was give me a big hug and kiss. I was so tired. " what happened?" I asked. "You got a concussion when soughtlout crashed into you" hiccup explained to me. " I SWEAR, I WILL KILL THAT MOTTON HEAD!" I yelled.
HICCUP
Calm down Astrid. Don't worry. I'm already making him clean out the stables for a week. He should be in their right now cleaning. She laughed a little. Her laugh always make me smile.
I helped Astrid up to her feet. She held onto me as we walked over to her door. Astrid still lives with her parents like me. "hiccup, thank you so much for taking care of her for us." her mom thanked me. Means Astrid walked out of her house and over to the arena. I saw Astrid picking up an axe about to thought it when yelled at her to wait.
You need to start with something smaller. You just had a big brain injury and need to start small and then work your way up to the bigger ones. She pit down the axe in disappointment. Here, why don't you start with the small mase. She took the mase and threw it at the wooden bullseye 11 times. The u gave her the sward. It was a bit heaver but long. She had a bit of trouble hitting the middle with that. She would hit just outside of the red circle. Then I left Astrid with that sword for a while well i went to the black smith and made a really light axe for Astrid to practice with. It took a while to make but when I was done it looked really nice. It was a nice shinny silver. It probably won't look like that for very long though.
Here you go malady I said as I handed her the axe. She took the axe and almost threw it into the air because it was so light and she way expecting it to be heavy. "omg, this is so light it's s amazing" she said. She kept hitting the bullseye every time she threw it. " I think I like this even better than my old one. You can get more distance, it's not as heavy and it looks nice." she said. I was happy that she was happy.
Later Astrid and I went to my house for dinner. We were having fish and cabbage for dinner. And toothless was having his usual basket of 100 fish. After dinner I walked Astrid home. When we got to her door I gave a quick look around to make make sure no one was around and then gave her a goodnight kiss on her cheek. we both blushed a little and then she went I side And I left. When I got home my dad called me over to the table. "son, we need to talk".