Its happend again

2 weeks later

hiccup

      Astrid woke me up in the middle of the night and said that she was getting some bad cramps. I asked her if she was due for her period but she said she had it 3 weeks ago. I went downstairs and got her some water. She drank the water and said it helped a little bit. She was in a lot of pain and I didn't know how to help her. I told her to lay down and try to go back to sleep. She laid down and I wrapped my arm around her for comfort. She was able to make it until morning. She woke up and and then was feeling dizzy and sick. I then went down stairs and sent a terror mail to berk to ask for gothi. I went back up stairs and helped Astrid to the bathroom. It wasn't too long before she threw up. I held her hair back for her. Once she was done throwing up I got a cloth and wiped her mouth. Then I helped her get back into bed.  And hour later my dad and gothi showed up at are house. I brought gothi upstairs and my dad just waited on the couch. First she checked her temperature and then her blood pressure. She said that her blood pressure was higher but her temperature was normal. Then she examined her stomach and figured out what was wrong.
(G= gothi)
G: Astrid is pregnant. Congratulations
A: but it doesn't make sense. This didn't happen when i was pregnant with Serena.
G: some times their are no side effect, sometimes their are a few and sometimes their are a lot. Last time you didn't have any but this time you have a lot.
H:thank you gothi.
     Gothi and my dad left shortly after. We're not going to say anything quite yet.
H: how are you feeling?
A: I'm ok. My stomach still hurts but I'm not dizzy anymore. It's just a headache.
H: well do you want to go and get some breakfast?
A: sure. What are we having?
H: what do you feel like having?
A: what about some French toast?
H: that sound good. I'll come and get you when it's ready.
     I made 2 pieces for Astrid and 2 for me. It only took 10 minutes to make. I went back up stairs to get Astrid. I helped her out of bed and down stairs to the kitchen table. "Do you want to go on that flight that we never got to yesterday?" I asked her. "That sound like fun." She replied. I finished cleaning up from breakfast and then we left to go on are flight. We flew on toothless instead of stormfly.  We were half way to changewing island when Astrid started to get some bad cramps again. We stop on the nearest island that we found. It was only 200 square feet. I carried her off toothless and laid  her on my lap on the ground. I rubbed her shoulder well she fought off the cramps. Once the craps were gone we decided to start to head back home. We landed and then I helped Astrid up to are bed.
A: if this how bad the side effects are at 2 weeks I can't imagine what they will be like in a month or two.
H: we will get threw this together.
----------------------------------------------
4 months pregnant

      Astrid now has a pretty big belly. The side effects of being pregnant are getting really bad. Gothi is coming over today to tell us the gender of are child. My dad is coming too. The got here and I lead gothi right upstairs to Astrid. She started to examine her stomach and she told us that it was another girl. My dad came over and gave me a big hug since he was so happy. Astrid started to get some more cramps again. The cramps are the worst for her. I went over to Astrid and held her hand well she getting threw it. She will be getting a check up twice a month now.
----------------------------------------------
8 1/2 months pregnant
            We were sitting on the couch watching the fire place when she got the cramps again. Only this time I hear Astrid say " I think my water just broke". I got up really fast and sent a terror mail to berk. Then I got Astrid on toothless and started to fly their. Astrid was starting to have contraction on toothless. I put toothless's tail on auto fly so I could help Astrid.
H: Astrid do not push
A: but.... it....really...HURTS!
H:I know just hold on A little longer. We're almost their.
         We got their and I quick picked Astrid up and ran up to gothi's hut. We got their just in time because she stop herself from pushing any longer. " ok Astrid ready. Push." I said to her. She squeezed my hand tight and screamed a bit when she pushed. This went on for only an hour until she was born. "What would you like to name her?" Gothi asked. "Savannah." Astrid said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked the chapter. Sorry for all the time skipping. Bye for now.💋💋💋