Big decision

HICCUP

        I wa laying their in Astrid's bed cuddling with her. I then gave her a kiss in her lips that lasted 3 seconds but felt like forever. She smiled at me and then feel asleep on my chest and I fell asleep too. In the morning we both woke up at the same time and Astrid felt sick. I picked her up and brought her to the bathroom and helped her through up. Then she said the most shocking thing i could imagine. She said that she wanted to keep the baby because their is half of her in the baby. I then suggested that we now at least tell the others that we were dating considering that Astrid is now pregnant and she agreed. I then sent out an emergency meeting to the gang at the great hall. The all got their so fast. We all sat down and the table and I started to talk. "So as you Astrid and I have been spending a lot of time together and that's because....." I got cut off by Heather shouting out "your dating!". They all were so shocked, well exception Heather. They asked how long and i said since we found Astrid. We talked for a bit longer until Astrid said she had to go and I went with her. The first place she went to when we got home was bathroom so Astrid could throw up again. I rubbed her back and held her hair back. When she was finished I picked her up and Put her down on the couch. I went over to the sink and got a cold cloth to put on Her head. Well she was having a nap a thought came to my mind. Because Astrid is having a baby she will need her own her own space to live in. Then I thought that maybe I should build her a house. I went up to my room and started to draw some sketches. I came up with about 4 different ones. One of the sketches has 1 bathroom, a single bed for Astrid, a small room for the baby, s living room and a kitchen. Another sketch has stone walls and all the same rooms as the other sketches with a single bed. ( all of the sketches will have single beds). Another sketch has wood floors, a fire place and all the same room as the other houses. The other sketch has wood floors, a fire place, stone walls and the same room again.  A went back down stairs and saw Astrid starting to wake up again. Once she was fully awake I I asked her about build her own house since she was having her own child and she thought it would be a great idea. I got the sketches and showed them all to her. She then asked me were I would sleep.  Said that I would sleep in my own bed. "Hiccup. I can't raise a child on my own. And I wouldn't want anyone else looking after, caring, holding and loving my child than you." She said. " I would want anyone else raising your child than you and me." I replied. I pressed my four head on hers and are noses touching. Then I leaned in and are lips touched. Her lips were so soft and gentle on mine. It was such a passionate kiss. When we broke up I started a new sketch with Astrid on how the house was going to look. It was going to be big. Their is no upstairs but their is a loft and that is were Astrid and I will have are room. The room will have walls and a door. Underneath that will be the kids bedroom and the kitchen and in the open area will be the living/dinning room. Once we finish she's the sketch we got started on the build. Astrid was able to stand stand in her own now but just not for long periods of time, she can't lift heavy things and no stair climbing. She helped me gather some wood and bring it to the spot were we where going to build. I started stacking logs with the help from toothless and storm fly. I got some metal to put in the cracks of thewood. Stormfly would melt all the metal so the wood would stay together. We cut down 15 trees in the forest to make room for are house and we used the wood to build are house. We got around 2 meters tall if the wall done before we divided to take a break. We went back to my house and I got both of us a drink of water. Then my dad came in and started to make dinner. He was making. Fish and salads for dinner.  When he called us over for dinner Astrid and I decided to tell him that we're were building a house together.

H: umm. Dad. Astrid and u have something to tell you
S: go ahead son
H: well we are building a house together
S: WHAT! WHY DIDENT YOU TELL ME! What is so bad that you need to go and live on your own!

I looked at Astrid and she gave me the ok to tell him.
H: umm, I'll tell you later when you calm down.
S: ok fine. But can you at least tell me were your building it.
H: in the middle of the forest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked the chapter. Sorry it was a bit shorter. Bye for now.💋💋💋