Finding eachother

ASTRID

      I don't know what to do. What u think stormfly? Should I go over their or just stay here. Squak( go over). Are u sure. Squak!  Ok. Here goes nothing. All of them except for hiccup were staring at me with their eyes wide open.
" what are you all staring at"?! Asked hiccup. Hiccup and I stood their staring at eachother for a 5 mineuts. Hi hiccup.  Uh astrid, uh hi Astrid. Hiccup stuttered. Hi. Ok, well we will just leave you two alone for a few minutes. Ya... Okay.... Yup.... We'll just go. Said fishlegs.
     Hmm how have you been I asked? Good. How have you been? okay, I answered. So this Is we're you've been hiding out all these years? He asked. Yup. How stoick ? Good. And valka? Their good. He answered. I can show you around us you want? Sure.

So over here is we're I get my fresh water, over here is where I do my cooking and over here is the main hallway. If you slip through this crack right here it leads you to the big sanctuary. Wow he said in amazement!
I don't even have the words. So this is we're you've been all these years?  Yup I replied. Oh my Thor he said.

       Over here is the alpha the ice spitter.   He is the great protector and the one who made are home. "Oh my thor! That's amazing" he shouted!

HICCUP
I ran up and gave Astrid a huge hug. "I missed you so much" I said. "I missed you too" she answered. What done say we go and find the others. "OK" she answered.
     We arrive in the kitchen and we find ruff and tuff fighting with eachother with maces, Fishlegs was studying his books and snoughlout was cheering on ruff and tuff. We just went and sat at the table and talked.
     When the 4 saw us they came running over and started asking us all these questions. "where were you? What did you guys do? What did you talk about? Astrid are you coming back with us?" they were all shouting overtop of eachother!
       Everyone calm down. One at a time. OK fishlegs you ask first.

FISHLEGS

I don't know we're to start. Is it just you and stormfly here or do other people live here too?  "  No I'm definitely not alone. I have a hole bunch of dragons that I have to protect" Astrid said.

SNOUTLOUT
are you going to move back to bark with us or are you going to stay here all alone from your man right here." shut up dimwit" Astrid yelled.

RUFFNUT

What were u guys doing for an hour? "Well I took hiccup on a tour and showed him my dragon sanctuary" Astrid replied. That's so cool! Can you PLEASE take me!

ASTRID
Now questions have turned into another tour of my home.
I'll take you guys to the dragon sanctuary.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys liked it. I'm trying really hard to make it interesting for you. If you have any ideas please please please share. Love you💋💋💋💋💋