Welcome home

HICCUP

"How much longer" snoughtlout wined. Half and hour. You know we have only been flying for an hour. We've flew way longer than that before so don't complain snoutlout.
When we got back my dad ran up to me and looked worried probably because we were gone way longer than we said we would be. He asked me why we were gone a week longer than we said we would be. I was savour to answer that but Astrid came up from behind me and that answered it all. My dad stood their quiet for about a minuet and stared at us.

STOICK

I thought she was dead. I saw the dragon carry her away. Did she know how to train the Dragon. She was gone before hiccup taught anyone. I thought all of that in my head.
Ummmm. Astrid how have you been. "Good" she replied. What kind of dragon is that? What is it's name? "Her name is stormfly and she is a deadly nadder" she replied.

ASTRID

Stoick wouldn't stop asking questions. I was starting to feel uncomfortable. Hiccup then grabbed me by the hand and said to his dad "we have to go" and then pulled me away and left. He brought me to the cove were I first saw toothless.  What are we doing here?
"This". He leaned over to me and pressed his lips against mine and then we pulled away. We went over and leaned against a bolder and I laid my head on his lap. After about 5 minutes of laying their I fell asleep. After another 10 minutes hiccup started to get tired too and he picked me up bridal style and went to bring me to my house. As he was carrying me he remembered that my house was sold about 2 years ago because they thought I was dead. Hiccup stopped and started walking the other direction to his house. He still lived with his dad. He arrived at his house and he entered quietly. He brought my up to his bed and payed me their. He took his shirt off and got into bed beside me.
     I woke up in the morning and rolled over to face hiccup. He was laying their with no shirt. I couldn't help but stare at his abs. A few minutes later he woke up to. He kissed me on the lips and got out of bed and put his shirt on. Then I stopped staring. "What? Do u want me to take my shirt back off"? I rolled my eyes and got out of bed too. I quickly did my braid and then went down stairs to meat hiccup for breakfast. As I got down the stairs I saw hiccup......... and stoick. This is awkward. We had eggs for breakfast. After we were done we went to the great hall to meat up with the gang. "Hi Astrid, hey hiccup" they greeted. Hey guys! " hey, Astrid? Where did you sleep last night seeing as you don't have a house anymore"? Heather asked. I was blushing a bit. Ummmmm.  I stayed at hiccups. Thor dam it heather. Why'd you have to ask that! I thought in my head. Who wants to go axe throwing with me? "I will" hiccup replied. "We have some some work to do" the gang said. I guess it's just me and hiccup.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiccup was using his small dangers instead of an axe. I bet u can't beat me in a aiming contest. "I bet I can" he replied. How about first we have to climb to the top of the tree over their on the right and and throw it to that log on the left. Then we have to go and get it and hit the tree that we climbed. First one to hit both of those win. "Ok" he said. READY........SET.........GOOOO!  I ran right beside him. I pulled myself up in the tree first with hiccup not far behind. I threw my axe and it hit dead sender of the log. Hiccups dagger landed right beside my axe. He was better at climbing down than up. He got their faster and threw his dagger first and missed he ran to go and get it to try again, but by the time he was back my axe was in the tree that we climbed. I told I would win, I teased.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's the end of this chapter. Hope you liked it. If you have any ideas plz comment. I hope to have another chapter up soon. I just need to think of more ideas. Bye and see you soon. 💋💋💋💋