Honeymoon

Astrid

We got back from are flight and thankfully their was no one their. Hiccup lifted me off toothless and carried me inside are house. he took his vest off and started to kiss me and I kissed back. He pushed me up against the wall and kept on kissing me. "Jump" he said. I did and wrapped my legs around him. He carried me up stairs to are bed and laid me down and got on top of me. I started to undo his tie and shirt. He took off his shirt and pants leaving him in only his boxers. He then un did the zipper on my dress and slipped if off me leaving me in only me bra and underwear. He got back on top of me and continued to kiss me. Then I felt his tongue trying to get inside my mouth so I opened letting are tongs come in contact with each other. Hiccup then started to take off his boxers. He was now completely naked. He reached behind my back and grabbed the clip to my bra and un clipped it. He kissed my neck and I stared to moan a bit. That was one of my sweat spots. He then took one of my boobs in his hand and started to massage it. I moaned some more. Then he took the other boob and did the same thing. He started to take off my underwear. He moved down to my woman hood and started to massage their with his hand. He then found
my whole and stuck his finger in their making me mine more. He started to move his finger in and out cause me to moan louder. He took his finger out and replaced it with his tongue. He swirled his tongue around collecting the liquids. I can't have all the fun. I then go down to his length and start rubbing it. I then started to lick it marking him moan. I then put my mouth on it and started to suck it causing him to moan louder. I crawle back up and kissed him some more. Then he rolled over causing me to go under him. He put his legs by my hips and the tip of his length by my hole. He then pushes it in causing me to moan. He started slow and started to pick up some speed. He started to kiss my neck to. I moaned and threw my head back on the pillow. He starts to thrust more causing both of us to moan in unison. He starts going as fast as he can and we both moan loudly together as we reach the climax. He lays down beside me pulling himself out of me. I laid my head on his chest as we fell asleep.

HICCUP

Good morning Astrid haddock I said to her. She smiled and looked at me. "I'll go make some breakfast. You just stay her and sleep." I said to her as I got up and got dressed. I went downstairs and started to make some eggs and bacon. Not to shortly after Astrid got up and joined me. She came up from behind me and gave me a kiss on the cheek with her arms wrapped around my waist.
H: what do you want to do today?
A: I don't know. Maybe go for a walk in the woods or a moonlit flight.
H:why don't we do both.
A: that sounds good.
       Once breakfast was ready Astrid and I ate fast and then went to go for are walk. We went for a walk without are dragons. We were walking by a pond with a waterfall glowing into the pond. We stood their staring at it when all of a sudden Astrid pushes me in. I surface to the water and see her laughing. She takes off her. Boots and shoulder pads and jumps in with me. We were swimming for a while when something g pulled Astrid underwater. She screamed right before she went under.  I quickly dove after her and grabbed her hand pulling her away from the dragon. I carried her to shore and put her down. She was in shock.
H: are you ok?
A: ya I think so.
I gave her a tight hug that lasted around a minute. "Your shivering.lets go home." I said. When we got home I got her a blanket and some hot chocolate. I sat down in the couch with her and wrapped my arm around her shoulders.
H: I will go and check out the pond tomorrow on toothless.
A: no! It's to dangerous hiccup.
H: I'm going.
A:fine.
H: it's nice to know that you care though.
She looked over at me, gave me a kissing and smiled.

The next day

Astrid and I had to get on toothless and fly over to berk because we said we would go their after are honeymoon. We arrived and the gang was all over us.
Ht: how was it?
A:it was good.
SN: what did you do?
Astrid and I started to blush when he said that. My dad got their just in time to save us from that conversation with Snoutlout.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked the chapter. Bye for now.💋💋💋