after war

HICCUP

the war took a lot longer than I expected it took 4 days. I think that their were around 20  that died. all of them had kids, including Astrid's parents. it will take a while for her to recover rom that. very Time she sees a dead body she starts to cry and their are dead bodies everywhere. I tend to keep her close to me because of that reason.

today is the clean up. we are cleaning up after the wars so that means we are getting rid of all the broken buildings, all the broken weapons, and burying lost family members. Astrid and I went to go and find a nice cofen for he parents. we got a nice black polished one one with silver out lining for her dad and a white polished marble one for her mom. they both had a glass window on them so you can see their face. gobber helped me lift astrids dad into the black one and lay him on the cushion. then we picked up Astrid's mom and played her in the white one on the cushion. I close the coffin's and Astrid turned around to look at them. her mom had her arms on her chest holding a bundle of flowers and her dad had his arms at his side. Astrid fell to he knees and laid onto of the coffin and started to cry. I knelt down beside her and hugged her well rubbing her back. Astrid doesnt have any relatives to help her so I am the closest one to her right now. well, I guess she does but her uncle is violent and mean to her that she doesn't see him at her uncle of family member.

after a few minutes she was still crying so I picked her up bridle style and brought her to my house seeing as she no longer has any house left to live in. I called heather over to my house to look after Astrid to I could go and get a project done. Astrid has no wear to sleep so went around the village to find pieces of broken buildings to put together to make a bed. I gathered up stuff for the base of the bed but I still need more wood. I went over to astrids house, well whats left of it, and I go and collet peaces of her bed and her parents for the frame so she still has part of them with her. I put it all together and bring into my house and upstairs to my room where Astrid was and set it down. she gets up off my bed and walk over to me and give me a hug as a thank-you. "I asked bucket and mulch to make you a new blanket, mattress, and pillow for you out of sheep wool." I told her. "Do you think you can go back out their now?" I asked. "ya" she relied.

      We went over to the range to help clean up the rest of the mess science their was a lot to do. Astrid just stayed in their arena away from all the bodies. we gave all the broken weapons to gobber so he could melt the metal and make new weapons out of it. We let gothi deal with all the people who have passed away to see if she could do anything to help revive them. After about an hour of cleaning up I took Astrid to the waterfall to hang out. We were sitting their for 2 minutes before she spoke up and said " they didn't even know about us" is a sad tone. As she said that a tear fell from her cheek. I pulled her close to me by her waist and we cuddled for a bit until we heard something in the bushes and quickly broke up. "HICCUP......HICCUP.......HICCUP. Oh ok. Never mind then. Gobber said in a embarrassed way. I think he knew something was going on between Astrid and I because of the way he looked when he saw us together. Once he was gone I snuggled with Astrid some more to keep her warm because it looked like she was getting cold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for all the up votes and reads. I really appreciate it. I just wish you would comment a bit more. It almost feels like fake people are reading my story. So plz comment. Bye for now.💋💋💋